Official Community Forums Home

Flexi Felix Anal Toy

Mikayla1

• Members

FUN38057main.jpg

Question: How do you get your significant other (either male or female) interested in Anal Play? Answer: Buy them Flexi Felix from Fun Factory Toys! Flexi Felix is the most adorable looking SILICONE Anal toy – it will bring a smile to your face for more reasons than just how cute he is – I GUARANTEE IT!!!

What makes Flexi Felix so cute? Well, the brilliant toy designers at Fun Factory have made little Felix look like a little caterpillar – replete with eyes, antennae and a cute smile that says “I know what you’re doing!” The base of the caterpillar is made of a succession of anal beads – all coated in medical-grade, hypoallergenic silicone. The beads are a more elongated shape as opposed to round. Felix’s face provides the safety withdrawal loop. The eyes are cut-outs specifically for your fingers to hold on to the beads. It is simply adorable as well as practical.

My hubby thought these beads were really cute – and he mentioned that the blue color was “manly” – even though Felix is more of a baby blue. Blue = man color in the eyes of my hubby. He wanted me to have the first honors with Felix, and I happily accepted. I lubed up liberally with Astroglide (REMEMEBER: NEVER use a silicone lubricant with a SILICONE toy) and we proceeded to insert Felix. The first thing I noticed was that the beads slid in really, really smoothly! There is something to the shape and size of these beads combined with the wonderful silicone coating that makes insertion a dream!

Once in, my hubby and I proceeded with vaginal sex – which of course intensifies the sensation for me – and gave my hubby some texture to his play as well! When I was about to orgasm, I grabbed Felix by his little “eye handles” and started to pull him out slowly! My orgasm was intensified and FANTASTIC!! I can’t wait to have my hubby try these beads as well.

I would recommend these cute little anal beads to ANYONE – beginners especially! They are cute, smooth, unintimidating and easy to care for. A quick submersion in hot, soapy water and some anti-bacterial hand soap to wash them bead by bead - or a quick wash in the dishwasher. The fact that the beads are all encased in silicone makes them extremely hygienic! The people at Fun Factory definitely know how to add the “F” factors to their products, the least of which is FUN!

Happy Playing!!!

Mikayla

His eyes look cross-eyed to me, like he is also enjoying himself too!!

This does look really cute, and easy to use. Not so intimidating for those who fear anal play! I may have to try that! ;)