Official Community Forums Home

Another Butt Plug

twin spirits

• Members

Well they all look pretty much the same once inserted ... but what a feeling when they are inserted. Anyway posting pictures seems to be a rite of passage here so here are my first. Love this site ...

tt aaa.jpg

tt bbb.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Members
1 hour ago, Rio said:

Nice picture. I bet it feels good

If you haven’t had the pleasure... it feels great. My first experiences i couldn’t believe how awesome it felt pushing in. Like nothing I ever felt before. Butt plugs are fun but dildos are better. Thanks for your comments.

• Members

I definitely have used butt plugs before. I have posted some videos on here of me using them as well as dildos. I agree it does feel awesome.

• Members
42 minutes ago, LittleShy said:

20200212_134545.jpg

I use to be pretty free about where I wore what but about 12 months ago I slipped and fell on an icy patch and ended up in the ER. On the ride in the ambulance I was thinking I was really fucked but it was too late to do anything about it. The nurse was very kind and said we need to remove this. I said well this is a first. Now I am a little careful about what I wear going out. Lesson learned. Enjoy your workday!

• Thanks 1

• Members
3 hours ago, LittleShy said:

Good story!  I'll remember that.  And thanks Rio

True story. It was three days after Christmas 2018. A little slippery but I thought I’d be all right. Walking the dog... she went one way as I was turning the other... she tugged and I went down. Fortunately there was another dog walker near by who came to my rescue. He called 911 and off i went. The one saving grace was the nurses had a shift change at 7:00. So the one who first took care of me went home an hour later. Do i still do that? Well I thought if that’s the worse that could happen...

• Members

I know as I age strange things happen. It that were to happen to me at work... that would be the worse embarrassment. I’d probably quit rather than having to back and face everyone. But if there was a group of you doing it that would be too cool. Just make sure it is in there tight. Wouldn’t want that thing falling out. btw I fractured my tailbone awhile back. Not a pleasant experience as it needs to heal on it’s own. Be careful out there.

• Members
On 2/11/2020 at 8:55 PM, twin spirits said:

Well they all look pretty much the same once inserted ... but what a feeling when they are inserted. Anyway posting pictures seems to be a rite of passage here so here are my first. Love this site ...

tt aaa.jpg

tt bbb.jpg

Very nice

• Members
14 minutes ago, Aaya said:

Hope this is as good

IMG_20200214_051603829~2.jpg

Beautiful,,, Perfection. Thanks for clearing this up. I remember a photographer who told his female subject I’d like to photograph your best side but you’re sitting on it. Still true for all of us. Thanks to you sweet girl.

• Members
5 hours ago, Aaya said:

Hope this is as good

IMG_20200214_051603829~2.jpg

Beautiful picture. Whether blurred or not your pussy looks fantastic. your lips look nice and puffy and very edible. I wish the camera was a little bit more to the right so we can see them better along with your clit

• 2 years later...