Official Community Forums Home

between the wall and me

twin spirits

• Members
43 minutes ago, Fun guy said:

Not necessarily the wall, but definitely the toy between the wall!! Did it feel good?

Did it feel good? Good is it total understatement. It felt wicked and still does. My new favorite toy. 

• Members

I've tried my vibrating one in the shower before and felt awesome. Would love to see a video of you in action

• Members
27 minutes ago, twin spirits said:

Did it feel good? Good is it total understatement. It felt wicked and still does. My new favorite toy. 

I'll have to try it!

• Members
4 hours ago, Rio said:

I've tried my vibrating one in the shower before and felt awesome. Would love to see a video of you in action

Thanks. A video will have to wait until I upgrade my photography equipment. I really need a photographer to help me getting some of these shots. That one was looking down from above. Still not sure how I did that. Glad you liked.

• Members
4 hours ago, Fun guy said:

I'll have to try it!

You can find it on Amazon. You can find pretty much everything on Amazon! I think you’ll really like this one.

• Members

I found one on Amazon as well. I posted the video here on TT underneath "new toy"  of me using it.

• Members
12 hours ago, Rio said:

I found one on Amazon as well. I posted the video here on TT underneath "new toy"  of me using it.

Nice! I checked out your video and you didn’t waste much time conquering that big guy. I definitely need to upgrade my cameras. Thanks for sharing.

• Members

Hi Rio, I actually posted this yesterday but later realized I put it in the wrong category. Tried moving didn't work so I deleted that one and re-posted it here. I added a couple of photos so you can get a better look. This one is about 9" long and 2" in diameter, It has an almost lifelike texture and I start to get aroused just by handling it.  Enjoy and thanks for looking.

IMG_1261.JPG

• Like 2

• Members
7 minutes ago, LittleShy said:

I have one with a suction cup, but it doesn't stick very well.  May have to look into upgrading 🙂

Definitely. At least for me a suction cap is a must. Look to upgrade.

• Members
5 hours ago, twin spirits said:

Hi Rio, I actually posted this yesterday but later realized I put it in the wrong category. Tried moving didn't work so I deleted that one and re-posted it here. I added a couple of photos so you can get a better look. This one is about 9" long and 2" in diameter, It has an almost lifelike texture and I start to get aroused just by handling it.  Enjoy and thanks for looking.

IMG_1261.JPG

IMG_1296 ttt.jpg

Thank you for posting! Yeah the one I've got also feels very realistic. I even tried sucking on it to see how it felt it felt very much like the real thing

• Thanks 1

• Members
3 hours ago, Satin panties said:

Wow..pretty hot the way you.take that.

Thanks for noticing... i was feeling pretty hot at that time.... wicked wicked wicked!!!

• Members
26 minutes ago, Rio said:

Thank you for posting! Yeah the one I've got also feels very realistic. I even tried sucking on it to see how it felt it felt very much like the real thing

I’m glad It’s not just me. I’ve thought about trying that but my ass isn’t willing to share just yet.

• Members
1 hour ago, Kimmeee said:

The best thing while against the wall is he’s holding me there while I am riding his knee and I am so wet. He is als so so deep In me. I just want more .Go deeper.... harder.....I didn’t realize he had fingers inside my ass fucking me at the same time. I told him to stop so we could fuck hard on the floor.I asked him to go slow while  I was on all fours and I looked up and his friend was watching and before anyone said anything I told him so slide under me. I started to undo his pants he was so hard already as I rubbed up and down his zipper. I was excited and scared. Another guy came into the room and mmhe started to suck on my tits so Ha

You definitely have a better wall than i. Isn’t it great when you think you’re as aroused as you can be and another someone joins in and kicks it up another notch. That feeling of being scared passed pretty quickly, didn’t it? I’m going to save your post and dream that maybe I can be the one against your wall someday. In the meantime I need to do an upgrade on own wall. You know that “Ha” at the end of your story made the whole thing. Hot Hot Hot Kimmeee Girl.

• Members
6 hours ago, Kimmeee said:

The best thing while against the wall is he’s holding me there while I am riding his knee and I am so wet. He is als so so deep In me. I just want more .Go deeper.... harder.....I didn’t realize he had fingers inside my ass fucking me at the same time. I told him to stop so we could fuck hard on the floor.I asked him to go slow while  I was on all fours and I looked up and his friend was watching and before anyone said anything I told him so slide under me. I started to undo his pants he was so hard already as I rubbed up and down his zipper. I was excited and scared. Another guy came into the room and mmhe started to suck on my tits so Ha

Wow hot!! Love the visuals this gives me, imagining myself in the same situation!! 

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
  • Members
On 10/4/2020 at 8:58 PM, Roctillmid said:

Did you feel affection for the shower wall? 

absolutely I see you love those suction cup dildos to aren't they absolutely awesome

• Like 1

• 3 months later...