Official Community Forums Home

New cock sleeve

Leedo

• Members

I have to tell this story of what happened last night with me and wife. My wife started a new career field, that quite frankly is very rewarding but exhausting for her. So our sex life has changed a little, in that we have quickies more often due to her wanting to get some sleep. We both have at least one O, then to sleep. But I have for quite some time been making my own penis sleeve by combining 2 existing ones and adding vibration to them to suit my wife, she likes the clit vibrating like a jack hammer as well as the very tip of penis vibrating deep inside her. I love it because I can make it as big as I want and after she gets hers, I get to take it off and have my way with this stretched out, wet, sloppy pussy. I can’t help it, it is such an incredible turn on. But last night, I put my latest creation on, and it is extremely large in diameter and long, and black (we are Caucasian, just a turn on to me, to see, black dick going into white pussy, maybe Just easy to see or unfulfilled fantasy I don’t know ). Y’all, she set down on top of this black missle and did not hesitate, she took it all and started grinding her hips and came soo quick. It is an incredible turn on to see her set down on such a large dick and see the pleasure come over her face, and her nipples get erect as it’s going in, I know she enjoys it, and it is soo erotic for her to let me be a part of it, you just can’t imagine. Then I get the sloppy mess afterwards, I know this may seem odd to some, but it works for us, I really don’t know where that places us on odd scale. All I know is I have not seen a dick, that my wife could not take, and I have made some very large ones. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1