Official Community Forums Home

For Those With Kids......

Tyger

I remember when I was about eight my mom had some cherry flavored massage oil from Frederick's of Hollywood. I would take little sips every now and then and eventually drank the whole damn thing cos she (sadly) never used it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Great stories guys, kids do and say the darnest things.

Until recently my toys were in a small box under my night stand pushed way to the back, with books in front of it. One day I for got to put it back and the end of my pink g-spot vibe was sticking out the top. My daughter was in the room with me, alone thank fully, and wanted to know what it was. I told her mommies stuff and not to touch. She hasn't bother with is since. But then she's only four.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I think that harboring feelings of mortification over what our children may think, perpetuates the "wrongness" of playing with sex toys, that many here are struggling so hard to overcome with our "open and honest posts."

If you truly believe that masturbation and sex toys are a healthy part of our sexual nature, then why not express those same feelings to your children in age appropriate contexts??

If they walked in on you having sex, would you go into a long discussion about fornication? or give them age appropriate tidbits about love, adult together time, or some such thing?

I don't hide my toys from my kids, nor do I flaunt them in front of them. But if they do find the toys I would certainly talk to them about masturbation (which we already talked about when they were about 5) and adult toys. And you know what?? if my kids want to get a masturbation sleeve when they hit their sexual curiosity preteen-age I'll help them pick it out. (or let their dad help them if they are more comfortable). I have even helped a neighbor look into a small first time vibe for her teenage daughters.

Wouldn't it be better to encourage our youth to explore their own sexuality on their own terms (alone with batteries), than to try to help them overcome their guilt, fear, and embarrassment years later through sex talk forums or professional counseling??

• Members

the other day i went in to take a shower and put the baby gates up and let my daughter watch cartoons. Well...when i was in the shower she got a gate down and then snuck up stairs... got my pink panter out....which is a vibe with a clit stimulator on it and it moves back and forth and has rotating beads in it...anyways. I got out of the shower and opened the door to see her watching cartoons with the panther in her mouth with the vibes and the back and forth movements on!!!!!!! I couldn't help but die laughing. I was like OMG..........thank god I spend the time to wash them very well after use!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I was thinking.......whew.....thank god no one walked in and saw that. She thought it was funny. (she's 2) I couldn't yell at her cuz it was funny. I couldn't help but think...i can't believe she did that. lol.

• Members

Mom never hid her toys nor did she allow us to hide our mags. Someone gave her a carved wooden dick for a present and that thing was like her rized possession and was on display for anybody. When we found a stash of mags we thought we were sneaky by hiding them upstairs. My youngest brother went crying to her that we wouldn't let him look at them. (typical). She stood at the bottom of the stairs and told us to bring a few down to her. Embarrassing for abotu 5 seconds but she subscribed to Playboy for us then and there!