Official Community Forums Home

The Raging Plug

twin spirits

• Members

Aptly named the Raging Plug looks innocent (kind of) but at 4.3 inches in length and 1.6 inches in diameter it can be a bit of an exciting challenge.

IMG_1406 xxx.jpg

• Like 1

• Members
1 hour ago, twin spirits said:

Aptly named the Raging Plug looks innocent (kind of) but at 4.3 inches in length and 1.6 inches in diameter it can be a bit of an exciting challenge.

IMG_1406 xxx.jpg

Thanks for the awesome post. That's too cute. Next you'll have to show us a video of how it goes in there

• Members
1 hour ago, Rio said:

Thanks for the awesome post. That's too cute. Next you'll have to show us a video of how it goes in there

Thanks Rio ... sorry no video yet ... this will have to due ... one more in process

IMG_1406 yyy.jpg

• Like 2

• Members

Would love to have you put that here...

IMG_20200303_155940462.jpg

• Like 1

• Members
52 minutes ago, Rio said:

Would love to have you put that here...

IMG_20200303_155940462.jpg

Wish I could offer some help but all I can do is share one more picture ...

IMG_1406 zzz.jpg

• Like 1

• Members

Creative photography can be difficult at times, I love the plug we have several

• Members
1 hour ago, Bob Long said:

Creative photography can be difficult at times, I love the plug we have several

Difficult is putting it mildly. More like working blindly and being part contortionist. Great plug though. Thanks for stopping by.

• Like 1

• Members
6 minutes ago, twin spirits said:

Difficult is putting it mildly. More like working blindly and being part contortionist. Great plug though. Thanks for stopping by.

Try using a mirror ask me how I know

• 6 months later...
  • Members
Fun4her +me - September 9, 2020

I’m more into Prostate Stimulation when it comes Anal Sex! My current wife or my ex-wife doesn’t care and did not care about having or giving Anal Sex and definitely no fingers anywhere near the Anus! I have heard and learned about PROSTATE Stimulation, and men cumming more quickly and harder when their Prostate is touched or massaged during Intercourse or Oral sex! In my collection of Sex Toys, I have a Waterproof Rechargeable Inflatable Multi-function Vibrating Prostate Massager ( not sold by TooTimid unfortunately) that can give me the best most powerful orgasms I ever had, and without cumming! You have heard of women having body shaking Earth shattering orgasms, this Anal Vibrator/Prostate Massager can do just that! Once I get the right comfortable inflation along with best vibrations, I have hips raise off the bed mind blowing powerful orgasms and without cumming! My wife has also giving me these same powerful orgasms, when we have had intercourse for a long time, of course she asked why didn’t you cum – I can’t explain other than I had a great powerful orgasm. (I’m not a minute man) Now that I suffer from E.D., I purchased from TooTimid a Hollow Strap-on ( I have reviewed) to get our sex life going, and she said it was too big! Since the Vagina can stretch much easier than the Anus, I experimented and found that I can penetrate my Anus with this Strap-on, and take it all the way in with a lot of lube and relaxation! I’m thinking of now letting her peg me with it, to prove that if I can take it in my tight little butt hole, she should be able to fit it into her Vagina to have some kind of sex for both of us to have fun!

• Like 3

• Members
On 3/3/2020 at 11:44 PM, twin spirits said:

A mirror? I was thinking maybe a third hand. Please share the secrets of mirror photography. 

Yes straddle the mirror between your spread legs  as you look down and bend over it should help you guide it in or if you have one of those wardrobe mirrors like we having in the bedroom it helps a great deal

• Members
16 hours ago, Fun4her +me! said:
Fun4her +me - September 9, 2020

I’m more into Prostate Stimulation when it comes Anal Sex! My current wife or my ex-wife doesn’t care and did not care about having or giving Anal Sex and definitely no fingers anywhere near the Anus! I have heard and learned about PROSTATE Stimulation, and men cumming more quickly and harder when their Prostate is touched or massaged during Intercourse or Oral sex! In my collection of Sex Toys, I have a Waterproof Rechargeable Inflatable Multi-function Vibrating Prostate Massager ( not sold by TooTimid unfortunately) that can give me the best most powerful orgasms I ever had, and without cumming! You have heard of women having body shaking Earth shattering orgasms, this Anal Vibrator/Prostate Massager can do just that! Once I get the right comfortable inflation along with best vibrations, I have hips raise off the bed mind blowing powerful orgasms and without cumming! My wife has also giving me these same powerful orgasms, when we have had intercourse for a long time, of course she asked why didn’t you cum – I can’t explain other than I had a great powerful orgasm. (I’m not a minute man) Now that I suffer from E.D., I purchased from TooTimid a Hollow Strap-on ( I have reviewed) to get our sex life going, and she said it was too big! Since the Vagina can stretch much easier than the Anus, I experimented and found that I can penetrate my Anus with this Strap-on, and take it all the way in with a lot of lube and relaxation! I’m thinking of now letting her peg me with it, to prove that if I can take it in my tight little butt hole, she should be able to fit it into her Vagina to have some kind of sex for both of us to have fun!

Its ashamed that she won't participate  in your receiving anal pleasure my ex was the same way and so was my current wife until she found out how enjoyable anal sex can be after the first time she got fucked in the ass by me. She actually confessed that it was not this big bad taboo painful thing she had been lead to believe it to be. One of the toys which she purchased and uses on me in an inflatable butt plug, to say I was surprised  when she gave it to me and informed me she was going to use it on my later on  was an understatement 

• Members
7 hours ago, Excited said:

I know what you mean about those orgasims. I have had them many time without cuming . I can’t believe how good this feels. I compare it to orgasims my wife has. Once they start I can have back to back orgasims till I am sweating and completely exhausted. My hips start thrusting uncontrollably as well. The only thing that feels better is to be pounding away a fleshlight at the same time and cum at the exact same time. Talk about a cannon going off. I am so charged the slightest move or touch on my dick sends me immediately into another orgasim. I never thought this possible. I wish I had experience this many years ago. So I absolutely love using a 7by 1.6 dildo. I want to experience this type orgasims with either a girl pegging me or a real dick stroking the hell out of me.  I am glad to hear someone else talk about this experience. 

Glad to hear that I'm not the only male who can have these type of orgasms, maybe we should start a Forum Topic on this to see how many more guys have these types of orgasms! When I cum from any type of sex, I'm still horny, but after having one of these powerful body shaking orgasms I'm satisfied for at least 3 days.

• Members
On 9/10/2020 at 10:49 PM, Excited said:

I know what you mean about those orgasims. I have had them many time without cuming . I can’t believe how good this feels. I compare it to orgasims my wife has. Once they start I can have back to back orgasims till I am sweating and completely exhausted. My hips start thrusting uncontrollably as well. The only thing that feels better is to be pounding away a fleshlight at the same time and cum at the exact same time. Talk about a cannon going off. I am so charged the slightest move or touch on my dick sends me immediately into another orgasim. I never thought this possible. I wish I had experience this many years ago. So I absolutely love using a 7by 1.6 dildo. I want to experience this type orgasims with either a girl pegging me or a real dick stroking the hell out of me.  I am glad to hear someone else talk about this experience. 

I agree!! Prostate stimulation is something I wish I would have discovered before

• Members
43 minutes ago, Excited said:

Tell me do you have several orgasims. One no sooner ends an another one happens. Where you have several that seems like they will never end. I didn’t think it possible for a guy to have orgasims similar to a woman 

It depends, if I am alone or with someone. During anal sex with a man my orgasms are depending on the man but when I use a dildo I have orgasms more frequently.