Official Community Forums Home

Sex with Neighbors?

• Members
1 hour ago, Fun guy said:

I would like to with some of my neighbors 😁 But I don't think they are into it! Very conservative!

You know....the conservative ones are the kinkiest! My first threesome was with a conservative Mormon couple in my neighborhood. Second was with a mid 50's lesbian couple who were also members of the clergy. You might be surprised.

Most people (especially women) are just afraid of other people finding out about their kinks. If you can keep your mouth shut and pretend it's not happening, you'll get laid ALOT.

• Members

Used to watch our neighbors have sex!

Back when we lived in the 'burbs, we had some neighbors who used to like to have sex on their back porch. Seemed they liked doing it with the lights on too. They had a six foot redwood fence all the way around the back, but we had a balcony off the back of the house. I wandered out on our balcony from the bedroom one night, and got quite a view! I went and grabbed my wife, so she could watch too! 

• Like 1

• Members

did your wife watch?

• Like 1

• Members
9 hours ago, HuntersvilleNC said:

I did this a few times and was curious if anyone else does this. Could be on the same street, or same block.

Used to regularly when we lived on base in Jacksonville NC, you'd be surprised the level of kink military housing brings into the open

• Thanks 1

• Members

Back when I was dating my wife I lived in a cottage off a busy road but it was set back maybe 500 feet and there were large trees blocking the view from the road, The first time I took herount on the front porch during a storm and she totally got into it  so we continued having sex outside one weekend in the middle of the day she took me by the hand and said come on fuck me and she opened the front door confident no one would see us  being outside in broad daylight got her hotter and hornier so I was into it as well. One day I just happened to look towards the treeline and saw my neighbor watching as I fucked her from behind he had a clear view of her big tits swinging and swaying we were 100% exposed. I noticed him several more times. One day she was sitting on my lap facing me with my cock in her pussy and she was giving me a nice slow fuck. I don't know why but I decided to tell her figuring she wouldn't be able to make a quick dismount and run inside. I whispered babe we're being watched, she said oh by the guy next door. I just looked at her and she said I saw him one day when you were pounding my pussy from behind. I didn't want to ruin the moment. I said you don't mind, she laughed and said I've told you about the guys in the auto repair shop next door spying on me when I would lay outside and work on my tan oh and yes I was topless silly

• Like 1

• Members

i remember  story from a lot of years ago when the wife (gf at the time) and i first started living together we moved into a brand new lot of units and after living there for a few weeks we heard music coming from the unit across the way we got up and saw a hot woman doing aerobics naked and  had a pretty hot body and big boobs she must of know that we were watching so the wife gave me a hand job and i fingered her this went on for months sometimes i would go into the second bedroom  to watch and masturbate 

• Members
1 minute ago, kanga grey said:

i remember  story from a lot of years ago when the wife (gf at the time) and i first started living together we moved into a brand new lot of units and after living there for a few weeks we heard music coming from the unit across the way we got up and saw a hot woman doing aerobics naked and  had a pretty hot body and big boobs she must of know that we were watching so the wife gave me a hand job and i fingered her this went on for months sometimes i would go into the second bedroom  to watch and masturbate 

Sounds a lot like the things we did watching too! I slipped into my wife from behind a few times. Sometimes we would just masturbate together. 

We were in the dark, so they never saw us, but we sure saw them. Had to be quiet, since we were so close. The gal sure knew how to polish his knob! 

• 6 months later...
  • Members

Mandy brother and his wife,  lives just down the street from us.  She and I meet at their place after he gos to work.  She told me that she is never happy whenever he wants to fuck her. And asked if i would be interested in given her what she is longing for and needs. I would have to be crazy not too. She is a beautiful hot and sexy blonde, and I just got to make sure that she is getting the things she wants and needs from me. He and Mandy don't know about what we are doing at all

• 9 months later...
  • Members
42 minutes ago, Jennifer01 said:

Done that.  Very handsome guy, but unfortunately sex wasn't that good.  And I thought I would never get him to stop knocking on my door OMG.  

I don't thank i would ever stop wanting to  spank that sexy little tight ass and pussy on you Jennifer mmmmmmm