Official Community Forums Home

The Hot Stud

Tyger

NO1876-2main.jpg

I opened up my newest box from TooTimid, and out came this purple, pearly pleasurer, called the Hot Stud. I was quite impressed with my newest addition to my growing toy collection!!

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=5048

First off, can we say, “pretty”? The picture on the site doesn’t do this little lovely justice! The color is a nice, pearly, lavander, and the veins and head on this 5” cutie are pronounced enough where you just KNOW that this little darlin’ will definitely give you a thrill! It even has balls for not only added effect, but they serve a pleasuring purpose as well. I noticed that it came with a cute little pink satin bag for The Hot Stud to be discretely stored in. How convenient is that? It even came with DIRECTIONS in 6 languages! My first thought on the company that made this divine vibrator was “Quality”. And the feel of my Hot Stud is firm, yet still a bit soft, silky smooth, and the feel of those veins and head, let’s just say I was getting wet just thinking about it!

I put in the 2 AA batteries (not included), which, I did have to do some repositioning as to which way they went since the directions were kind of vague, and there were no indicators on/in my Hot Stud. But, SUCCESS!! One battery up, and one down, and bingo! I turned the knob, slowly, and the vibrations started to purr in my hand! As I turned the knob, I could definitely feel the difference in the intensity of the vibrations!! I was really excited to get to using my little Stud! I thought that not only was this item good for experienced toy users, but for beginners as well. It’s not large or intimidating in size or width at all, very pretty, and the variances in the vibes will sure to satisfy everyone!

Off to the bedroom I raced, with the Hot Stud firmly in my grip. As I lay down on the bed, I applied some lube, and started feeling my already wet lips with the vibrator that would definitely do the job right!! I started the vibes off low, and used it on my clit and lips, getting more and more excited. Those veins on it really do a great job giving your clit some extra attention, just what every woman wants! Insertion was easy and smooth, and boy, did it ever feel good! I could really feel the vibes and ribbed sensation of the veins. I turned up the vibes, since I enjoy a bit more pressure and vibrations. I could turn the Hot Stud around, since it’s not curved much at all, and have the balls touch my clit and upper lips, which was oh, so niiiice. When pulling my Stud out, I could comfortably rub it against my swollen clit, and then plunge it back in, and that was what finally set me over the edge! Let’s just say that it’s a good thing that this purple pleaser is waterproof! This item will definitely be at the top of my Toy Box for sure!!!

• 1 year later...
  • Members

Satin Sensation Hot Stud

NO1876-2main.jpg

My oh my, where to begin .......... a pretty, pearly lavendar and perfectly named dildo. The first thing I noticed was no new toy smell as I opened the package. Hot Stud feels firm with just a touch of softness in my hand. The veins not only look good, but are large enough to give promise to some extra sensation. Batteries (two AA's, not included) are easy to insert, just twist off the bottom and drop them in. The knob, which has small indentations on the edges for a better grip, turns oh so smoothly, making it easy to move the vibrations from mild to max. So now to see if it lives up to it's name .......... On goes the lube and I run the head up and down my vulva, increasing the vibrations as I go. Gentle is my impression of the vibrations at the lowest setting. Delightful and oh so fun as the vibrations increase in speed and in intensity as I continue to turn the knob. By now my vulva and clit are throbbing and I slowly slide Stud into my snatch and as expected the veins feel wonderful. There is a nice fairly full feeling as I continue to move Stud in and out. Up to clit now and again for some extra excitment and a quick flip allows the balls to add some extra fun when Stud is fully inside me. I can feel my orgasm building, slowly and everso delightfully, allowing me to savor every movement, every sensation. And then suddenly I'm there again and again. This is one Hot Stud, that's for sure.

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...amp;ProdID=5048