Official Community Forums Home

The Masseuse~dvd

Tyger

DVD_VIV0001.jpg

The first disc, which is a remake of Paul Thomas' film, delves a bit deeper into the story line of a man, not yet a Man, growing up in a sexual & emotional way.

Jim, played by Justin Sterling, as a soft-spoken, kind of subdued, very cute, virgin that decides one night to go to a massage parlor, and falls for his masseuse, Barbara, played by the hot Jenna Jameson.

Barbara has more than just skilled fingers! Jim becomes obsessed with Barbara. Surprisingly, Jim is into dom/sub, and offers Barbara some money just for him to play with her the first time out of the massage parlor. There is even a Shibari rope harness all over her body he puts on her the first visit. That was very exciting! She visits him a few times. He even gets a surprise when she brings in another female for him to watch her with. Gorgeous, exciting bodies galore await you in this film!

Add a twist to the story: one of Jim's co-workers, Amy, has a big lust-crush on him, and he basically brushes her blatant attempts at seduction.

Jim follows Barbara home one night, and she gets angry at him, but gets him to go home, promising to follow, which she does, and tells him that he needs to open himself up to the world, and things are worth the risk. He's been hiding away from the world for so long. They end up having actual sex, and he declares his love for her, risking his heart. Afterwards, he doesn't hear from her for a few days, goes to her work, finds out she quit, and then races to her house. Where he discovers that she has a female lover, and that they are moving. Your heart goes out to this poor, heartbroken soul.

The extras on this DVD are great too. A lot of individual scenes from other films, that are sure to please. There's even a gag reel, which is funny to see, especially in an adult film format!

The other disc is the original The Masseuse film, done back in the 80's or early 90's. This version follows the directness of the adult films most of us are probably use to.

I love both film versions, and would recommend this set for adult film watchers. In fact, I may have to go watch this one again right now!

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=4347

• Members

I LOVE Paul Thomas' films cause his have a little more than just hot sex! I think he really tries to put a little bit of a story into his films, and even though I love the sex, I like it a little more in context most times!

Good one to get - I loved the original!

Mikayla