Official Community Forums Home

Twist And Shout!

Mikayla1

• Members

FUN12572.jpg

Get TWISTED

Oh BABY Twist and SHOUT! Shout with pure pleasure and sexual fulfillment! Fun Factory does it again with this classic vibe with a twist! What twist you ask? Well, the entire vibe is formed as a pure silicone corkscrew! There is not one small inch of this vibe that doesn’t have a ridge to tantalize your inner self!

I love vibes that have texture on the outside – but many times there is only a small section of the vibe which has the texture. Not so with this vibe – the entire shaft has the corkscrew ridges. I was excited to try this new vibe – but cautiously optimistic as well. Sometimes toys that look like they would be good turn out to be a giant disappointment. Let me cut to the chase here – it was NOT a disappointment!

I decided to play with this toy solo – 'cause sometimes a girl has got to have private time! I gave the toy a quick wash (it is waterproof so submersion is not a problem), inserted the 2 AA batteries, got some lube and was set to go. The nice thing about silicone toys is that they rarely have an odor – you know, “sex toy smell.” This toy was completely odorless – which is a bonus in my book!

I got myself comfy on my bed, turned on the vibe and began to run it up and down between my vaginal lips. The vibrations are good – not fantastic but strong enough that you can get some excellent clitoral stimulation going! The ridges that are formed from the corkscrew design really make the sensation much more intense than a smooth vibe!

I was getting excited so I lubed up a bit – didn’t need much – and inserted the vibe slowly. Oh MOMMA the ridges are really pleasurable! I could feel the different size ridges (they go from small to large) as I pushed the vibe gently into me! The vibrations feel a little stronger inside than they did outside – which was good for me! I played with my vibe inserting and withdrawing to give myself some clitoral stimulation! It didn’t take too long at all before my orgasm was building to a nice high. I decided to finish myself off with the toy instead of my finger so I withdrew it and put the tip right on my clitoris – and BAM – my orgasm hit!

This toy definitely delivered what I thought it would – and it is due to the texture and smoothness of this vibe. The medical-grade, hypoallergenic silicone is silky smooth and the bumps are wonderfully tantalizing. I would recommend this toy to anyone – it is a decent size at 7” long and a girth that changes from ½” at the tip and 1.5” at the base. Silicone toys are definitely an investment – as they will last indefinitely as long as you care for them! That means, washing before and after use in warm, soapy water and NEVER using a Silicone-based lubricant, it will ruin the toy!

So, do you want to Twist and Shout with pleasure? Then make an investment with this classic vibe with a twist!

Mikayla ;)

When I saw this latest addition to the TooTimid shopping list, I was intrigued. It looks very interesting, and I also like the color because it's different! I'm glad to see that it also delivers! I put it on my Wish List!