Official Community Forums Home

Hot to use dildo

• Members

Welcome Patricia! It would be better if I was there to help, (lol) but relax in your private dreams of what turns you on, start to explore yourself with fingers and then when you’re feeling hotter, move to your toys and fingers..

insert or stay on your clitty ! Picture my   Cock getting hard from watching you!

good luck !😘

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

• Members

Hi Patricia, just read your profile page. See where you recently joined and welcome to the forum. Sorry your last sexual experience was horrible but maybe you can enjoy yourself here on the site. Looking forward to hearing how  your toys are coming along and maybe even see you using them

• Members
On 4/20/2020 at 7:46 PM, Patricia Carroll said:

Just received my first dildo and bullet in the mail neef to know how to use them properly

My wife had never used one or even thought about using one until she was in her early 40's after we were married a few years. Without going into a lot of detail and hogging up your post its actually posted here "her first time using a sex toy" Just do what comes natural in her case she was all wet n horny watching a video her best friend took of her getting fucked by this guy with a big giant cock, it was within reach so she just grabbed it and did what came natural. Half the fun of getting a new toy is experimenting with it and seeing what works best for you. Enjoy and many happy orgasams to come and welcum to the board

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
On 4/21/2020 at 9:14 AM, Highroller8 said:

Welcome Patricia! It would be better if I was there to help, (lol) but relax in your private dreams of what turns you on, start to explore yourself with fingers and then when you’re feeling hotter, move to your toys and fingers..

insert or stay on your clitty ! Picture my   Cock getting hard from watching you!

good luck !😘

Agree! Nice 👍🏼 

• Members

hi i think/know that you will enjoy using the bullet vibe  we use it all the time and she cums very quickly let us know how you go

Each person's preference is different. Some people like having a bullet to tease them first, then having a dildo go in, some people love having the dildo in while using a bullet on the clit, some like it with the bullet on the clit, and thrusting the dildo in and out.

It all depends on YOUR preference. The only way you would ever do it "wrong" is if you had pain using them. So, it really does go to personal preferences. The fun part is learning, experimenting, and trying different ways to do it. Even different positions can give you different sensations.