Official Community Forums Home

Toys in b3d

• Members

So here's a question would you guys be put off if you walked in and a girl was pleasing herself with toys would you be disgusted or turned on

• Like 3

• Members

Most definitely a huge turn-on!  I'd absolutely love either watching and masturbating or lending a hand whichever she prefers.

• Like 2

• Members

It definitely would be a big turn-on for me I would probably sit and watch and then participate.

• Like 1

• Members
13 hours ago, RedKatana79 said:

So here's a question would you guys be put off if you walked in and a girl was pleasing herself with toys would you be disgusted or turned on

No not at all I may have even posted the story here of how I walked in on my wife using a sex toy for her very first time a silver vibrator and to tell the truth it was very hot and I think even hotter in that she was alone or at east thought she was so she was totally uninhibited  

• Like 1

• Members

i love watching the wife use hers toys i think the best one she has is her bullet vibe small but powerful gets her cumming very quickly plus my fingers and tongue

• Members

We have a clit sucker toy, a different model, and my wife finds it too intense. After the first couple of times of trying it she has not use it since.

• Members
On 4/26/2020 at 7:58 PM, Rio said:

Here's some of our toys that we used today.

IMG_20200426_185145290.jpg

Nice, I've got a glass one and a suction cup one on the way should be here friday

• Members
1 hour ago, RedKatana79 said:

Nice, I've got a glass one and a suction cup one on the way should be here friday

Would love to see you using them

• Members
On 4/24/2020 at 11:14 PM, cirrus20 said:

Most definitely a huge turn-on!  I'd absolutely love either watching and masturbating or lending a hand whichever she prefers.

On 4/25/2020 at 8:15 AM, Rio said:

It definitely would be a big turn-on for me I would probably sit and watch and then participate.

God it would be a huge turn on for me to have someone start out watching as they stroke their cock and then join me

• Like 1

• Members

Looks like you're having fun with your new toys. Enjoy

• Members

we have just got her glass dildo  with a bullet vibe a single bullet vibe and a silicone rabbit and my fingers  and tongue plus my dick so were right

• Members

It is big turn on for me to see a woman especially the one that I am with playing with herself! The more toys the more fun that we can have! For her to let me join in or just sit back and watch is a big turn on! To me that is real not just watching a video! It makes me feel like she really wants it and that she is turned on by my presence 🔥 and then the fact that I get a hard erections is a big turn on for me! Watching a woman explore her body is amazing ,very sexy ,and beautifully erotic!!!