Official Community Forums Home

Afternoon delight

Rio

• Members

With all this stay at home requirements my wife and I decided we're going to stay in bed all afternoon and indulge ourselves with each other. Started out by taking showers together and washing each other from head to toe. After drying off I made us a pitcher of banana daiquiris to sip on while we laid naked in bed. We got in our stash of toys and chose a bunch that we wanted to use or thought might want to use on each other. Then we went through our video library and chose two videos to watch. Finally we were ready and first video we put in was all about g-spot orgasms. While watching the videos my wife got out some coconut oil and mixed in some yling-yling oil to it and rubbed it all over each other's bodies including our genitals. while watching the video my wife decided she wanted to find her own g-spot and see how it felt. She put more lotion on her fingers and inserted it into her vagina. She was reaching around and said it doesn't feel the same as when you do it. so I stuck a finger in and reached up felt the spongy tissue and just applied pressure. She started rotating her hips around and then let out some moans of orgasm. She then said  that sure feels a lot better than what I was doing. This point she asked me what I wanted. So I said I wanted some anal stimulation along with a blowjob. so she started sucking on my cock and stuck her finger in my ass and started really working her finger around. got me super excited to a point where I almost came right then. I asked her to stop because I was  on the edge of me cumming. She then took a drink and got some ice in her mouth and then suck me again this time with an ice cold mouth. feeling was amazing. She got another piece of ice to get her mouth good and cold and this time she put my balls in her mouth. All the while stroking my cock. She then put a vibrating dildo into my ass while she sucked me some more. Once again on the verge of cumming I had her stop. then I asked her what she wanted. She said I would like some 69. I Said then bring your pussy up here and sit on my face and let's go at it. While she was rubbing her pussy on my face I stuck my finger in her ass and that made her get super excited. She was bucking up and down and she came again. by this time the first video was over so we put the second one in. It was 60 sexual positions. Of course we never got through all 60 but we try to re-enact some of the ones we saw . Finally climbed on top for her and stuck my cock deep inside her pussy and came with an amazing orgasm. We sat back relaxed trying some more of our drinks and continue watching videos. We were both ready again.I put a glass dildo inside her while sucking on her clit. Another orgasm to the point where she actually squirted. Not any gushing but a little bit of fluid. This time she begged for me to get on top of her and fuck her again. I told her I would rather cum while she sucking on my cock and she agreed. Didn't take long for me to lose my load.I know I wasn't going to be able to come again but she wanted me to be on top of her to fuck her. So I got on top and started pounding away until she reach climax again. We both rolled over exhausted and just held each other. Great afternoon and what better way to have fun with one another while we're being bound at home

IMG_20200426_185145290.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members

Sounds like a good day of hot sex.  And you certainly seem well equipped to have a good time.  My hat's off to both of you, I enjoyed reading it. 

• Like 1