Official Community Forums Home

New cock ring

Rio

• Members

Got a new Cock ring today and had to try it out. what I feel so far is that I love it. It's small enough where  it's tight yet stretchy enough where you can have it around your cock or your balls or both without a problem. The small bullet I thought wasn't going to have enough vibration but it is pretty powerful. Soon as I put it on I get hard and had to call my wife and to check it out. She instantly pulled me down on top of her so she can feel the vibrations on her clit. Spontaneous sex happened. After that experience I love it even more.

IMG_20200429_190403784.jpg

IMG_20200429_190429129.jpg

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

I love the clit tickler on it. That's interestingly shaped, and, apparently, successful!!!

Don't be fooled!! Those little bullets can really pack a punch sometimes!! The batteries generally don't last very long, but, they are pretty strong while they last!!!

• Members

My wife and I both love the feeling. And yes that little bullet is pretty powerful

• Like 1

• Members
4 hours ago, Rio said:

My wife and I both love the feeling. And yes that little bullet is pretty powerful

Omg I know exactly what you mean sweetheart seriously I bought Tom one and it has a vibrating tounge on it omg it feels absolutely amazing seriously he'll hold it right on my clit and stay there for a couple of seconds till I feel that orgasm coming on then he'll shove his cock in my ass and that tounge will vibrate just below my clit and that orgasm is absolutely the ultimate pleasure seriously 

• Like 1