Official Community Forums Home

Tough Question To Ask

AndreaPurple

• Members

Ok, I tried anal once, many years ago with a boyfriend who obviously didn't know what he was doing, I hated and refused to do it since then. Until now! I really want to try it with my husband, so I got some lube and a small butt plug to start getting it ready for my husbands cock. I've only done it twice, the first time I was ok, it felt pretty good while I was doing it but it just felt funny after. Well I tried again and this time was just like my first experience, not good. Ok, this is really hard to talk about, it's really gross, but it just feels like I have to poop, so I have 2 questions, first why did it feel like that this time but felt ok the last time? And the other question is, anyone else experience this and is there a way to make it not happen? :unsure:

Thanks.

• Members

I don't know why, as I have only done it once. When he started to enter me, it did feel like that i had to go, but after he got in a little ways it didnt anymore. For me, it was just getting past the first time he begins to penetrate. Then its all good from there on. I'm sure the more experienced and knowledgeable posters will have answers to your questions. Just thought Id let you know you arent the first and only one who has/had that feeling.

Sylvina

• Members

Well I am a anal lover, and have anal sex anytime I can. :P My best advice is first off make sure you try to have a bowel movement before attempting anal just so you know that you really don't have to go. Why it felt funny the next time I honestly can't answer that question unless of course, you may have done something different maybe a different postion, laying different etc....

I do have to ask you, just to make sure, you are using plently of lube right? I will tell you that I have found that Astroglide is really awesome for anal. You also need to make sure you are completely relaxed, if you need to try to stimulate your anus before you insert the butt plug. Also don't feel afraid or nervous to ask anything here and that is a good question and not grouse at all. I know that the first time I had anal I had the pressure of feeling like I had to go but I knew I didn't because I had just went before we attempted it.

Have you read Mikayla's Articles on anal sex? I am sure you have I am just making sure, since they are packed full of information. I hope this helps some.

Good Luck!

• Members
Well I am a anal lover, and have anal sex anytime I can. :P My best advice is first off make sure you try to have a bowel movement before attempting anal just so you know that you really don't have to go. Why it felt funny the next time I honestly can't answer that question unless of course, you may have done something different maybe a different postion, laying different etc....

I do have to ask you, just to make sure, you are using plently of lube right? I will tell you that I have found that Astroglide is really awesome for anal. You also need to make sure you are completely relaxed, if you need to try to stimulate your anus before you insert the butt plug. Also don't feel afraid or nervous to ask anything here and that is a good question and not grouse at all. I know that the first time I had anal I had the pressure of feeling like I had to go but I knew I didn't because I had just went before we attempted it.

Have you read Mikayla's Articles on anal sex? I am sure you have I am just making sure, since they are packed full of information. I hope this helps some.

Good Luck!

Let's see, to answer your questions, yes I did use lube, as a matter of fact it was Astroglide! :D I'm pretty sure I used enough, it seemed to slide in easily enough.

Yes, I did read Mikayla's article on anal sex, but I think I will read it again, just to see if I can figure out from that what I might need to do differently.

A friend of mine told me that it would be easier if I had an orgasm before doing it so that I would be more relaxed, so I did do that, so I think I was pretty relaxed, I'm pretty sure I was in the same position also.

Well I am not done trying! Thanks Katprr.

Thank you also to Sylvina!

• Members

I too am expanding my horizons and trying anal sex. Like Katprr said, make sure you have a bowel movement before doing any anal play. But most importantly is to relax and go with it. Have him or you use a vibrator for some frontal action while he's in you from behind. It helps you to relax and the orgasms are UNBELIEVABLE!!

Keep us posted as to how it goes - and Happy Playing :)