Official Community Forums Home

B Alva

Just received my first toy in the mail today. I’ve never done this, so tonight will be an interesting and exciting night for me. 

image.jpg

• Like 5

• Members

It looks like an interesting toy B. I agree with cirrus, let us know how it went. And when you feel more comfortable let us see how it went. 

• Like 1

OMG! It felt so good I feel so amazingly good right now.  

F8D45CEA-14C3-417A-B065-1A3C50DA8F14.jpeg

• Like 5

• Members

I'm glad you felt amazingly good. Looking at that picture makes me feel amazingly good

• Like 1

Round 2 this morning with the free pink vibrator I received and wow 🤩 I’ve really been missing out 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Members
16 hours ago, B Alva said:

OMG! It felt so good I feel so amazingly good right now.  

F8D45CEA-14C3-417A-B065-1A3C50DA8F14.jpeg

It also looks amazingly good!  I'm glad you "discovered" toys and how much fun they are.🤩  Thanks for posting an amazing pic and please post more.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Members
3 hours ago, cirrus20 said:

It also looks amazingly good!  I'm glad you "discovered" toys and how much fun they are.🤩  Thanks for posting an amazing pic and please post more.

Wish I could lick that wet pussy , while you play !

• Like 1

• Members

good to see a woman who loves her toys and masturbate the wife loves to use her bullet vibe and i love to watch and join in  i love to masturbate solo and with the wife your pussy looks so good love your lips and clit if i could i put my hand though the screen and part those lips and rub your clit until you cum over my fingers plus welcum to this site we are all good people here just to have a good talk about what we are into and are fantasies

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, kanga grey said:

good to see a woman who loves her toys and masturbate the wife loves to use her bullet vibe and i love to watch and join in  i love to masturbate solo and with the wife your pussy looks so good love your lips and clit if i could i put my hand though the screen and part those lips and rub your clit until you cum over my fingers plus welcum to this site we are all good people here just to have a good talk about what we are into and are fantasies

Thank you. I feel comfortable with you all. I’m discovering a new me. I always wanted to try but never dared until last night. More pics to come 

• Like 3

• Members

Glad you're having fun B. Can't wait for more of your posts. The one you did post your pussy looks amazing. While I was sitting in my hot tub tonight using my waterproof prostate massager I was thinking how at one time toys were taboo and if you use them you perverted. Now there are the new Norm. Hope to see more of you.