Official Community Forums Home

• Members
On 5/16/2020 at 11:20 PM, Catalina said:

Second night in a row that heā€™s ā€œtoo tiredā€ I pulled out all the fucking stops too! Kids staying with the grandparents, set up spare bedroom with EVERYTHING-toys, paddles,restraints, sex pillow, and wore what I think I looked good in and fucking NOTHINGšŸ˜”

B4B0B326-B3D1-4DA8-837B-48D8750E11B8.jpeg

F1A51A33-5E35-468D-AAF4-880993F6C437.jpeg

Very sexy! I wish my wife would be like you and want to venture out and do it for fun!! Once again a religious background and she always feels guilty!! Good for you and have fun!!šŸ˜‰

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 5/17/2020 at 12:20 AM, Catalina said:

Second night in a row that heā€™s ā€œtoo tiredā€ I pulled out all the fucking stops too! Kids staying with the grandparents, set up spare bedroom with EVERYTHING-toys, paddles,restraints, sex pillow, and wore what I think I looked good in and fucking NOTHINGšŸ˜”

ā˜¹ļøā˜¹ļøā˜¹ļøĀ 

heā€™s crazy!! Ā 
I would have been in that room so fast and not come out for days!!

• Members

Amazing story and happy that you have been able to get the pleasure you deserve! I definitely prefer smaller breasts!Ā 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 5/16/2020 at 9:20 PM, Catalina said:

I don't understand why some men can be like that. I wouldn't be able to control myself. So sexy! Specially when the kids are gone. It's no mercy at that point. I am happy your ultimatum paid off.Ā 

• Members
On 5/16/2020 at 8:56 PM, Catalina said:

Hey all! Iā€™m 35, 36 next month.I have 3 kids: 15,4,2. Iā€™m an itty bitty, 5ā€™ and 100lbs. Iā€™ve been with my husband for 13 years but weā€™ve actually known each other for 20šŸ˜±Ā 

Iā€™ve never really ventured outside ofĀ a Vanilla bedroom relationship.Ā I was raised Catholic and I felt a lot of guilt and shame for the things I would fantasize about and eventually tried to just bury who I am. Ā However, recently IĀ haveĀ come to learn thatĀ I am very much so, inherently a submissive and have yearned for a Dom/Master for years! I opened up to my hubby about it and he is willing to try and fulfill my need of being Dominated šŸ˜

I love being spanked, choked, biten, etc. and I am looking forward to introducing some BDSM specific toys into our playtime šŸ˜Š

@CatalinaĀ my ex was 5ft 100lbs, but her pussy was all controlling strong cumming dripping wet fun times. I would enjoy pleasing you for real

• Members
On Saturday, May 16, 2020 at 8:56 PM, Catalina said:

Hey all! Iā€™m 35, 36 next month.I have 3 kids: 15,4,2. Iā€™m an itty bitty, 5ā€™ and 100lbs. Iā€™ve been with my husband for 13 years but weā€™ve actually known each other for 20šŸ˜±Ā 

Iā€™ve never really ventured outside ofĀ a Vanilla bedroom relationship.Ā I was raised Catholic and I felt a lot of guilt and shame for the things I would fantasize about and eventually tried to just bury who I am. Ā However, recently IĀ haveĀ come to learn thatĀ I am very much so, inherently a submissive and have yearned for a Dom/Master for years! I opened up to my hubby about it and he is willing to try and fulfill my need of being Dominated šŸ˜

I love being spanked, choked, biten, etc. and I am looking forward to introducing some BDSM specific toys into our playtime šŸ˜Š

We would love to get together with you two and become a good FWB to you both message us if you two would be interested deweydwc@yahoo... Thanks MandyandDewey

MandyandDewey together.gif

• Members

Asshole

• Members
On 5/21/2020 at 7:12 AM, average guy said:

So sorry Catalina. A big thank you for sharing your pics, very Sexy.

Your husband is lucky to have someone take the time to pre-plan a fun filled, sex crazed evening or weekend. Don't know what is wrong with him šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø

Ā 

He's a lucky man but an assholeĀ 

• Members
On 5/23/2020 at 7:31 AM, Highroller8 said:

Catalina, wow Iā€™d be all over you ...Wishing you find the attention you need and want! Ā I know how you feel.

me too

• Members

what an asshole for a husbandĀ 

• Like 1

• Members
On Saturday, May 23, 2020 at 8:06 PM, Catalina said:

Just a little update. I talked to him Off and on throughout the week about how hurt I was about this past weekendĀ and what DIDNā€™T happen. He didnā€™t seem to really get it at first. I then said that if he isnā€™t willing or able to give me what I need in regards to affection and sex that I would like to discuss having an open marriage. That REALLY got his attention as he is possessive (not in a bad way) and can experience someĀ jealousy occasionally (as I do toošŸ˜†).Ā Ā Needless to say last night HE went all out for me!Ā 
I donā€™t know if it was my build up of sexual frustration or what but for the first time EVER... I SQUIRTEDšŸ˜± All over his fucking face nonetheless. I have never experienced that before and didnā€™t even ā€œunderstandā€ what was happening. It was crazy, in a good way. Iā€™m hoping that the fact he was able to accomplish that will help motivate him for awhilešŸ˜‚

OMG YES I would love to get together with you and become a good FWB to you Message and make you squirt every day and night meet me sexy lady WOW.... Deweydwc@yahoo

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
On Sunday, May 17, 2020 at 2:41 PM, Catalina said:

Thank you for the complimentsšŸ˜ I still struggle with some insecurities regarding my body. Iā€™m so tiny (5ā€™~100lbs~A cupšŸ˜•)Ā that itā€™s hard for me to ā€œfeelā€ sexy and not like a 5th graderšŸ˜ž

If you where my wife I would feel likely the lucky one. You are one elegant looking lady so beautiful hot and sexy and I would love to get together with you and become more then just a good FWB to you Message me if you would be interested Thanks Dewey C.