Official Community Forums Home

Shower pics

• Members

I'm Laughingscreamer, hello to all and I hope to get some advice from y'all sexy people.Β 

Β  I need instruction for taking pics in the shower, all lathered up and slippery, I just can't seem to get a halfway decent shot. Any info will be greatly appreciated πŸ’‹ Many Thanks πŸ’‹

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 5/18/2020 at 2:44 PM, Laughingscreamer said:

I'm Laughingscreamer, hello to all and I hope to get some advice from y'all sexy people.Β 

Β  I need instruction for taking pics in the shower, all lathered up and slippery, I just can't seem to get a halfway decent shot. Any info will be greatly appreciated πŸ’‹ Many Thanks πŸ’‹

Its better to have a selfie stick cuz they help a lot with getting a good picΒ 

• 2 months later...
  • Members

I have a seat in my shower. I fold up a washcloth and put my phone on it so it doesn't slip and go to it. Lather up, jerk off, or put in my prostate massager and I can film it all.

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 8/16/2020 at 9:56 PM, Rio said:

I have a seat in my shower. I fold up a washcloth and put my phone on it so it doesn't slip and go to it. Lather up, jerk off, or put in my prostate massager and I can film it all.

Here's a sample

Β 

• Like 1

• 3 years later...
  • 9 months later...
  • Members

Here's how my friend does it. She sets her phone up on the bathroom counter across from the shower. Turns the lights on and up as far as they go. Luckily, she has a light in the ceiling of her shower. Turns the water on. Drops all of her clothing. Starts a video and gets in the shower. Soaps up. Rinses. Poses. Plays. Sometimes shaves a little. When she gets out, she stops the video. Then does frame grabs of her most flattering moments and shares with friends. I have scores of them with her in the shower. Love it.Β 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/18/2020 at 2:44 PM, Laughingscreamer said:

I'll b the judge of quality! Thanks