Official Community Forums Home

MMF Threesome

• Members

I have never had a threesome before but want to have one with my new bisexual male partner. Since we are both bisexual my fantasy is with a woman, my partner and myself. Or have a woman observe me giving a blowjob to partner.

• Like 2

• Members
On 5/20/2020 at 9:14 AM, curiosity 82 said:

I have never had a threesome before but want to have one with my new bisexual male partner. Since we are both bisexual my fantasy is with a woman, my partner and myself. Or have a woman observe me giving a blowjob to partner.

hello everyone this is Tom just being nosey looking through Connie's page but I had to comment on this , I've been bi for a little over three years now and I have fantasized about enjoying another guy since childhood but of course to Pridfull until Connie and her girlfriend becky talked me into trying it one morning with Becky's brother and it was everything I fantasized about it being honestly so take it from someone that knows your going to be overwhelmed by the intense enjoyment seriously

• Members

I want so bad to have a threesome but my male partner won't have anything to do with it. He actually got angry with me. I gave him a blowjob and he would not reciprocate. 

• Members

I think you said in a previous post that he is bi also. If he was totally gay I can maybe understand him not wanting to do that. Hopefully he will come around and want to please you sometime down the road. Good luck

• Like 2

• Members
1 hour ago, Rio said:

I think you said in a previous post that he is bi also. If he was totally gay I can maybe understand him not wanting to do that. Hopefully he will come around and want to please you sometime down the road. Good luck

bisexual doesn't mean GAY in any way

• Members
2 hours ago, Bigirlhaggen said:

bisexual doesn't mean GAY in any way

I know that. I was meaning that if he was gay then he might not to have a threesome with a female included

• Like 1

• Members
17 hours ago, Rio said:

I know that. I was meaning that if he was gay then he might not to have a threesome with a female included

ok I'm going to put this out here for comments so feel free to reply there's way to much concern with lables STRAIGHT-BISEXUAL-GAY  seriously why do we care about what sexual preference's someone has????  I know quite a few gay guys and EVERYONE OF THEM wouldn't have any problem with a female being present honestly most gay guys are absoule gentleman 

• Members

plus just think that only means that you'd be in for an incredible blowjob cause I know for a fact that guys give the ultimate head

• 1 month later...