Official Community Forums Home

Rough day at work

BallsDeep

• Members

So Dawn started texting me around 2pm “been a shit day, gonna need some attention when i get home.” (My wife will sometimes need to cum hard after a rough day to clear her mind)

so about 5 she sends me a text “get in the shower, clean up your cock, wait there” so I’m in the shower when she gets into our bathroom & undresses while I watch, very beautiful tits. She gets in saying “I’m so wet, Got her ready on the way home” then she shoves her tongue down my throat while she starts stroking my cock. After a couple minutes of heavy petting she gets on her knees and begins sucking my cock “need you really hard” as I start pinching her nipples the way I know she really likes.

It doesn’t take long for my cock to be rock hard, so she stands up, bends over “I need to be fucked” so I grab her hips tightly & drive my cock balls deep into her very wet pussy. She pushes me back against the shower wall & starts backing up against my cock as hard as she can “fuck me baby” “ooh yeah” while she stays bent over she continues Bouncing against my driving cock for several minutes. I have to really focus to last as long as she needs, she loves this position because it hits her cervix Just right. I hear her building up “ooh fuck”...”thats it baby” “ok ok” once she starts to cum her lips begin the spasm that gets me off so quickly! She enjoys every second of the orgasm groaning it out before she stands up, turns around & leans against me while the shower spray relaxes both of us.

I love it when my wife has a rough day at work 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members

With that outcome I wish my wife would have a rough day at work everyday. It's nice that you can relieve her tensions.

• Members
1 hour ago, Rio said:

With that outcome I wish my wife would have a rough day at work everyday. It's nice that you can relieve her tensions.

I’m lucky, my wife enjoys what she calls the maintenance fuck. She just needs to get hammered & have a great penetration orgasm.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I can totally relate, I get so damn horny thinking what a surprise I give him when he comes home and finds me naked in bed fucking myself with my dildo inviting him to fuck me silly. I love the look on his face as he walks in with his ever present beverage and his cock swells in his pants as my moans create an atmosphere of fuck me now you bastard. With no forplay he rams his cock hard and deep and when I feel his cock throbbing and pulsating I know he is dumping his stressful day deep inside me. 

• Members
3 hours ago, Wisconsin Cougar said:

I can totally relate, I get so damn horny thinking what a surprise I give him when he comes home and finds me naked in bed fucking myself with my dildo inviting him to fuck me silly. I love the look on his face as he walks in with his ever present beverage and his cock swells in his pants as my moans create an atmosphere of fuck me now you bastard. With no forplay he rams his cock hard and deep and when I feel his cock throbbing and pulsating I know he is dumping his stressful day deep inside me. 

I’ve always Felt lucky, my wife truly enjoy’s fucking, after reading some of your stories I can tell you also truly enjoy fucking. 

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I love that position for the same reason as your wife. Thanks for sharing