Jump to content
Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get 8 FREE toys!

Hump day jerk off day


saltybear

Recommended Posts

  • Members

It wasn't quite hump day yet but  late last night I humped the Jets in my hot tub. Had to work a little harder than using my hand but it was a good feeling.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
39 minutes ago, Bibuck707 said:

I missed hump day! Making up work....15912832614041670240544.thumb.jpg.9e2dceca38ffffecda9be292bf3bcde8.jpg

Looks like you did a good job!  Now that you've made me hard I have to do a good job too.:P

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
1 hour ago, Bibuck707 said:

I missed hump day! Making up work....15912832614041670240544.thumb.jpg.9e2dceca38ffffecda9be292bf3bcde8.jpg

Very nice 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
1 hour ago, Bibuck707 said:

I missed hump day! Making up work....15912832614041670240544.thumb.jpg.9e2dceca38ffffecda9be292bf3bcde8.jpg

Can I suck on your finger when you pull it out of your pussy?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
1 hour ago, Rio said:

Can I suck on your finger when you pull it out of your pussy?

@Rio still want to cut with you, some chat cum

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

who is in that hot photo with her fingers in that wonderful hole love to see woman masturbate 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

That's me ,this morning. ..yes Rio love for you to suck Mr fingers. ...I love to masturbate, love to masturbate with friends. ..

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
3 hours ago, Bibuck707 said:

That's me ,this morning. ..yes Rio love for you to suck Mr fingers. ...I love to masturbate, love to masturbate with friends. ..

@Bibuck707 watching and being watched masturbating is one of my favorite fantasy. Orally pleasing gives me satisfaction. Let me pleasure you

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

nothing better that watching a woman masturbate  i masturbate the wife al the time with her bulet vibe and my tongue and my fingers plus i love to masturbate solo 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
  • Members
On 6/18/2020 at 4:27 AM, kanga grey said:

nothing better that watching a woman masturbate  i masturbate the wife al the time with her bulet vibe and my tongue and my fingers plus i love to masturbate solo but us girls love to watch you boys jerkingoff OMG yes

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use & Privacy Policy