Official Community Forums Home

I Have Intense Orgasms From It

Guest Vab

• 1 month later...
I can't believe how intense my orgasms are with anal sex and how much I truly enjoy it.  My partner and I are very happy.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

My husband and I have tried it a few times - when he's in I like it, but all the prep work is not fun - lubing, cleaning etc. The best time was when we had an 8 inch dildo up my front, and my husband was up my butt - whew! An hour or so later we reversed it - and the thick 8 incher was all the way in my butt, no problem. That was a full feeling that we did a few more times too!

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Just gotta get use to the lubing and preaparing, its part of it. I've been at it three months once a week sometimes three times a week (by myself), you know sometimes the anus can be wetter and better than the vagina?

• 8 months later...
  • Members
Just gotta get use to the lubing and preaparing, its part of it. I've been at it three months once a week sometimes three times a week (by myself), you know sometimes the anus can be wetter and better than the vagina?
:P that is sooooo true-I often start in the shower w/Big with little to no lube as I begin 2 get hot. Also it really isn't a hassle to prepare...I think of it as part of the lovemaking process. I even found how erotic an enema could be several weeks ago...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
:P that is sooooo true-I often start in the shower w/Big with little to no lube as I begin 2 get hot. Also it really isn't a hassle to prepare...I think of it as part of the lovemaking process. I even found how erotic an enema could be several weeks ago...
:P "you know sometimes the anus can be wetter and better than the vagina?" :P Oh yes that is soooooooo trueeeeeeee...and whats even more important is that EVERY ONE OF US HAS ONE ! ! ! ! ! 12G