Official Community Forums Home

New to pegging

• Members

When you find an answer to your question let us know. Pics and vids would be welcomed.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I tried pegging with my Bf this year and let me tell you, to begin, the strapless is painful and hard to use. 

First off, your wife will need a lot of perinean muscle force to keep the toy inside. With her arousal, it will be twice as hard to keep it in. It will become somewhat painful after a while.

Then, when she clenches her perinean muscle to hold the toy, she also have to focus on her movement to give you the ultimate pleasure possible, which is hard since we don't feel anything. 

From my experience with both, I strongly suggest to beggin with a strap-on, a very comfortable one. I chose mine very carefully and I love it. It is so much easier and pleasurable for both. I coupled it with a vibrator egg for me, so i would still feel something. 

I trained my perinean muscle for a year to be able to hold my toy and even now, it's still somewhat not that comfy. 

If you are interested, I'll send pictures of both so you can see for yourself the diffeence and such.

I hope it helped !