Official Community Forums Home

How to upload a pic to personal msg?

AB_CA

• Members

I’m not that tech savvy.  Wondering if anyone could briefly explain how to send a pic via private msg.😄?  Just so everyone knows... it’s not a “nude” pic.  Just thinking I’d like to return the favour of a face pic 😉 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Tyger mentioned how to in another post but I still couldn't figure it out

I'm sorry, I thought you meant on a post. Unless you've uploaded it to a website, I went and looked, but didn't see where you could upload a pic in a personal message from your PC or phone. I could be wrong though. 

I think it's just because you're only allowed so much in your mailboxes here, data wise, that is. Don't want to junk up these small mailboxes with a lot of pix.

You can however, you can trade personal emails if you want. Then you can share all the pictures you want.

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 7/30/2020 at 4:54 PM, Tyger said:

I'm sorry, I thought you meant on a post. Unless you've uploaded it to a website, I went and looked, but didn't see where you could upload a pic in a personal message from your PC or phone. I could be wrong though. 

I think it's just because you're only allowed so much in your mailboxes here, data wise, that is. Don't want to junk up these small mailboxes with a lot of pix.

You can however, you can trade personal emails if you want. Then you can share all the pictures you want.

This was very helpful but it was my  understanding this was not a pick up site!

• 2 months later...
  • Members

I see  this is an Old Post, But trying to help. 

I think what you need to do is create a shared file on your device.  Then put your picture into that shared file on your device.  Then create a URL code on that shared file and send the URL code to your intended person. 

Google photos can make a url for your shared file, or you can get an app to do this.

The person that creates that file has total control on when it gets deleted or edited.

Have a good day All .