Official Community Forums Home

Confessions

Bob Long

• Members

My wife and I have an open marriage and she had never used her hall pass except with other ladies. Just today she confessed that she gave one of my friends a blowjob. i had teased her about her giving him a bj the day it happened and she impishly smiled and said a lady never tells, whihc i was ok with seeing as I practically set it up. The back story was I was doing a construction project on the house and all of the so called friends who were going to help never showed except my one friend who I've known for years. I told him I would treat him to lunch at the strip club when we broke for lunch. So  my wife being the tease she is flashed us, saying strip bar I'll show you a pair and pulled up her shirt to reveal her bra less 38DD's. Well  he almost choked on his coffee and stammered wait I didn't get a good look so she flashed again and said take all the pics u want. So when it was time to break for lunch she called to us out the backdoor and said you boys want a beer for the road, sure so we walked in the kitchen and there she is topless wearing a black garter belt and matching black stockings, panties and heels, her hair all teased make up done just right nice shade of red lipstick which she never wears except for special occasions. She teased and said you boys sure you want to go to the strip club I'll be happy to serve you both lunch and desert winking at my friend. He was divorced and broke up with his only GF since the divorce and was alone for almost two years. So we hung out had lunch and she served us beers leaning in like a good cocktail waitress. So after we finished we were going to go back to work and she took my friends hand and said wait what about your lap dance, isn't that what you boys really go there for. She knows first hand because she's been there with me and had one. So she seated my buddy in a chair placed in the middle of the livingroom and put on some music and began to do her thing. He turned 50 shades of red...lol  but was enjoying it and I know she was too. So I slipped away and went tot he bathroom and went back outside. After a while he came back out and we continued working the whole time telling me what a lucky SOB I was and how amazing my wife's body was etc. So we finished up and she gave him a big hug and kiss and thanked him again for being my only friend. He was no sooner out the door when I asked her so well did you do him, she laughed i said   did you fuck him its ok if u did you know that still not telling me she smiled and said a lady never tells knowing it was driving me crazy she refused to tell me so eventually I dropped it but would tease her about it now and then. So like I mentioned today after work we were having a little fun and afterwards we were laying in bed and she said remember that day Charlie came to help you with the deck, well I did. I sat up and said did what. She said I gave him a blowjob and one he'd never forget. Meaning this in the best way she gives world class head. I said thats all, she said well I wanted to fuck him and was going to but he was afraid you owuld catch us and even after telling him you were cool with it I guess he thought it too risky I even teased him by rubbing my pussy on his cock but went down on him and well you know. I asked so why did it take you this long to tell me, she said I don't know just to mess with you I guess.  Yes that was her flashing us earlier that morning

So has anyone had a So confess to doing something that happened in the recent or not so recent past that you never knew about?

FlasherDDDD.jpg

• Like 4

• Members

We can be the only ones with a sexy little secret or is it you just like her titties... 😘

• Members

I'd like to be your friend and help you with your construction job

• Members

Thank you I like to think so and she does love to tease and please

Hold em DD.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members

Like I said its what she wants and lately all she wants are the ladies but she confessed she did enjoy herself but so wanted is strange cock deep inside her I told her what would he do if she had just forced her pussy onto his hard cock say no...lol

• Members
2 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

Like I said its what she wants and lately all she wants are the ladies but she confessed she did enjoy herself but so wanted is strange cock deep inside her I told her what would he do if she had just forced her pussy onto his hard cock say no...lol

She has got my cock hard as a rock for her as we speak love her beautiful tit's and hard nipples would love to feel them against me right now

• Like 1

• Members

Wish I knew how to send you pics in a private message