Official Community Forums Home

Guys Getting Anal From Wife

Anal sex is to be enjoyed by both men and women. Many guys will not even want to discuss the subject because they think if they like anal, then that will mean they are gay! How dumb is that. Chad here at the office is a hetero male and he loves anal. It is often we receive phone calls from couples that are looking for a strap on for the wife to use on the husband.

• 3 weeks later...
Anal sex is to be enjoyed by both men and women.  Many guys will not even want to discuss the subject because they think if they like anal, then that will mean they are gay! How dumb is that. Chad here at the office is a hetero male and he loves anal.  It is often we receive phone calls from couples that are looking for a strap on for the wife to use on the husband.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I purchased an expensive leather harness and a great dildo. The problem is the harness doesn't provide the support We expected. I have shopped and looked around on the internet and in shops, can anyone tell me what the absolute best harness is?

Thank You

blackbackseams ( yes I am male)

• Members
I purchased an expensive leather harness and a great dildo.  The problem is the harness doesn't provide the support We expected.  I have shopped and looked around on the internet and in shops, can anyone tell me what the absolute best harness is?

Thank You

blackbackseams ( yes I am male)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Look around and ask on this site. If you're on the west coast the place is loaded with shops and also the larger cities in the U.S.have many. Look at Adam & Eve since they supply much throughout the U.S. All through FL and the south eastern states all the way over to AZ and NM. It just takes time to look on the net. Google it if U don't know where to go. Check on material, warranty and return clause. Sooner or later one will be there for you. All the womens and mens mags have ads by various companies. Don't pick the fly by night ones that are here today and gone tomorrow. Check Condomania. They carry more than condoms. I would start with this site (Too Timid)first and then check others.