Official Community Forums Home

Ultimate Thrusting Rabbit Vibe

trina2008

• Members

NO1901-2main.jpg

The Ultimate Thrusting Rabbit

When I opened my box from Tootimid I was so happy to see this vibe, If you have read any of my previous reviews I am always saying how much I love dual vibes. The Ultimate Thrusting Rabbit is one of the best duals I have tried I absolutely love it. It thrusts, vibrates and rotates with no cords and just 3 AA batteries. What more could a woman ask for? Except for the ultimate orgasm! Guess what? That comes with the vibe too…

Let’s start with the basics, 3 AA batteries that I always have around the house. It has a jelly shaft with a type of rubber head, which is flexible so it can move up and down. There are five different rotation and five vibration functions, they are all controlled by two slides. One slide is for rotation and the other is for the vibration, it thrusts when you have the rotation turned on. It is 6 inches in length and 1-½ inches in girth, which is nice for beginners because the size is not overwhelming.

Now ladies, let me start by saying this is the perfect toy if you are single or if your significant other is away a lot. Guys this is the perfect toy if you are looking for a way to spice up your sex life, my hubby loved the way I squirmed and had multiples right in front of him while he did nothing except hold the vibe in one spot.

I showed my hubby as soon as I opened the box I was so excited to see this vibe. I was dying to see how it moved up and down, and was even more curious try it out. I figured nothing could take the place of me or someone else thrusting the vibe. I just had to slide the batteries in and turn it on, I was totally surprised how much power it had and I couldn’t believe it was actually quiet. Not whisper quiet, but quiet enough if you had a roommate and you are under the blankets they wouldn’t be the wiser. Just looking at the vibe moving up and down and rotating with the pearls inside I was turned on. I couldn’t believe by just looking at a vibe I was getting wet. Luckily enough the kiddies were already in bed and my hubby was ready to try this out as much as I was. I lubed up the vibe and slowly slid it in when he turned on the vibration, it was not overwhelming just powerful enough to feel amazing. The rabbit ears are a little firmer than those on other dual vibes, which means they stayed in one place surrounding my clit. It was a perfect fit I didn’t have to move the vibe at all. I was getting very worked up by the second when I realized that the rotation wasn’t even turned on yet. That is when my hubby turned the rotation and thrusting on the medium speed and I couldn’t believe how full and how deep it felt like the vibe was going. The pearls rotated around my vaginal lips as the vibe felt like it was going deeper and deeper with every thrust. I kept asking him if he was pushing the vibe deeper, which he has a tendency to do, and he kept saying no. Within minutes I was having multiple orgasms that were so strong it felt like I was having sex for an hour. The toe curling, bucking, fuck me harder kind of orgasms and when he slowly slid the toy out my hubby laughed and said he had been replaced. I of course showed him how a vibrator could never take his place and gave him the best blowjob he ever had.

The next day I asked him if he really did move the vibe at all and he swears to this day he did nothing except hold it in one position as he watched me have an amazing time.

So if you are considering this vibe for your collection or of you that are new to the toy world I would highly recommend this product. For beginners looking to spice up their life, to experienced users who want to add to their collections you can’t go wrong with The Ultimate Thrusting Rabbit. This rabbit stays at the top of my toy box and will for a long, long time.

Happy Shopping,

Katrina

• 3 months later...
  • Members

NO1901-2main.jpg

The Ultimate Thrusting Rabbit

When I opened my box from Tootimid I was so happy to see this vibe, If you have read any of my previous reviews I am always saying how much I love dual vibes. The Ultimate Thrusting Rabbit is one of the best duals I have tried I absolutely love it. It thrusts, vibrates and rotates with no cords and just 3 AA batteries. What more could a woman ask for? Except for the ultimate orgasm! Guess what? That comes with the vibe too…

Let’s start with the basics, 3 AA batteries that I always have around the house. It has a jelly shaft with a type of rubber head, which is flexible so it can move up and down. There are five different rotation and five vibration functions, they are all controlled by two slides. One slide is for rotation and the other is for the vibration, it thrusts when you have the rotation turned on. It is 6 inches in length and 1-½ inches in girth, which is nice for beginners because the size is not overwhelming.

Now ladies, let me start by saying this is the perfect toy if you are single or if your significant other is away a lot. Guys this is the perfect toy if you are looking for a way to spice up your sex life, my hubby loved the way I squirmed and had multiples right in front of him while he did nothing except hold the vibe in one spot.

I showed my hubby as soon as I opened the box I was so excited to see this vibe. I was dying to see how it moved up and down, and was even more curious try it out. I figured nothing could take the place of me or someone else thrusting the vibe. I just had to slide the batteries in and turn it on, I was totally surprised how much power it had and I couldn’t believe it was actually quiet. Not whisper quiet, but quiet enough if you had a roommate and you are under the blankets they wouldn’t be the wiser. Just looking at the vibe moving up and down and rotating with the pearls inside I was turned on. I couldn’t believe by just looking at a vibe I was getting wet. Luckily enough the kiddies were already in bed and my hubby was ready to try this out as much as I was. I lubed up the vibe and slowly slid it in when he turned on the vibration, it was not overwhelming just powerful enough to feel amazing. The rabbit ears are a little firmer than those on other dual vibes, which means they stayed in one place surrounding my clit. It was a perfect fit I didn’t have to move the vibe at all. I was getting very worked up by the second when I realized that the rotation wasn’t even turned on yet. That is when my hubby turned the rotation and thrusting on the medium speed and I couldn’t believe how full and how deep it felt like the vibe was going. The pearls rotated around my vaginal lips as the vibe felt like it was going deeper and deeper with every thrust. I kept asking him if he was pushing the vibe deeper, which he has a tendency to do, and he kept saying no. Within minutes I was having multiple orgasms that were so strong it felt like I was having sex for an hour. The toe curling, bucking, fuck me harder kind of orgasms and when he slowly slid the toy out my hubby laughed and said he had been replaced. I of course showed him how a vibrator could never take his place and gave him the best blowjob he ever had.

The next day I asked him if he really did move the vibe at all and he swears to this day he did nothing except hold it in one position as he watched me have an amazing time.

So if you are considering this vibe for your collection or of you that are new to the toy world I would highly recommend this product. For beginners looking to spice up their life, to experienced users who want to add to their collections you can’t go wrong with The Ultimate Thrusting Rabbit. This rabbit stays at the top of my toy box and will for a long, long time.

Happy Shopping,

Katrina

I have to agree that the rabbit was huge addition to my toy collection. I am multi-orgasmic normally, but the rabbit took me to the all time multiples! WOW!! :D;)) Thank goodness I first used it without my husband, or he would have been jealous (not for very long as nothing can replace a hard, hot, loving cock!) Have fun!