Official Community Forums Home

Fun Factory " Stranger" Vibe

trina2008

• Members

Fun Factory “ Stranger” Vibe

When I first opened my box from tootimid I was so excited because I was dying to try a fun factory toy. These toys have a very unique design and I was a little curious after hearing about the brand if it was all talk or are they really that good. Plus with a claim like this” The Cosmic Stranger will indulge your every desire.” I couldn’t wait to find out if it was fact or fiction.

Let’s start with the basics; the vibe is 6 inches in length and 1-½ inches in girth, which means that everyone can enjoy this vibe. Not too big or overwhelming for beginners and is great for any experienced user. All of the fun factory toys are made from 100% medical grade silicone, which feels great and is very easy to clean with just soap and water. Just remember not to use silicone lube. Use water based lube only. The Stranger Vibe only takes 2 AA batteries, which I always have handy around the house. The trick was putting the batteries in, I had to look at the instructions and just so you all know the instructions are in just about every language there is, so keep looking and you will find the English ones. The battery compartment is connected to the speed dial on the side of the vibe. There are no on and off buttons, which really isn’t a big deal you just turn the dial until it stops vibrating. It seemed a little unusual at first but the toy makes up for the little details like looking for the battery compartment.

Once, I figured out the batteries and turned it on my eyes lit up like a kid at Christmas, I couldn’t believe the power this vibe produced. I have to admit, I was pleasantly surprised and ran to show my hubby my new toy. Once he saw how powerful it was, he plopped down on the bed with a little grin as he said, “ let’s see what a little German engineering can do.”

The shape of the vibe is made for G-spot stimulation and once we found just the right spot this little vibe made me cum within seconds. It is so powerful and feels so smooth and soft it is just incredible. I couldn’t believe how fast I could cum with out the power turned all the way up. I am the kind of girl that loves a strong vibration, especially on my clit.

The next night the hubby was out for the night and I decided to see how well this Stranger could vibrate my clit, I am the type of girl that loves the very intense clit orgasm. With that in mind I figured I would give it a shot, why couldn’t I use it for clit stimulation as well. The shape of the vibe contours perfectly for clit stimulation, especially because it has a little flexibility. I got out the lube and started playing with my clit with the setting on a medium setting. As I began to feel myself building up to an orgasm I slid the dial to the highest speed. Let me tell you ladies I have never used a vibe with this kind of power and it was sheer bliss.

That was until I realized my hubby came home early and was standing in the doorway when I was just about to cum. Needless to say it didn’t take him long to join me, and this time I left the vibe on high and had a toe curling, name forgetting orgasm. As I tried to catch my breath hubby flipped me over onto all fours, saying how horny it made him to hear me playing with myself. That was a very satisfying night for both of us, I got to explore the variations of the vibe and turned my hubby on in ways I didn’t think I could. What a night!

I would suggest this toy to everyone from beginners to experienced users. The Cosmic Stranger Vibrator is unlike any other silicone vibe I have, it is powerful, easy to use, easy to clean, and very quiet (unless on the most powerful setting.) The Stranger is also splash proof so you don’t have to worry about getting it wet. So the question is will it indulge your every desire? Of course, and more. Happy shopping,Katrina

Product ID: FUN02861

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=5089