Official Community Forums Home

Yes, you are right, you are not alone. Many women have the same issue. Many women need direct clitoral stimulation to orgasm. I bet you are in that boat. If so, I have a great sexual aid that will allow you to receive your direct clitoral stimulation while having intercourse. The aid is called the Diving Dolphin. It is something that "he" wears around the base of his shaft. When you and your lover's bodies connect, the dolpins beak will be perfectly placed to stimulate your clitoris. It has varying speeds, so you can find the power that is just right for you.

This is also a great toy for guys who come before their girlfriend/wife does. The guy can slow down the repetitions (or just stay connected to his partner) and the dolphin will be buzzing away giving lots of joy to the woman! The dolphin will do the work, but he will take all the credit!

If you do not want to use a toy, but still need the direct clitoral stimulation...

Many women use their finger or their partner's finger to stimulate their clitoris during foreplay and also during intercourse.

I hope this helps!

• Members
I am a 25 yr old female and I have never had an orgasm from just intercourse. I heard that only 70% of all women have orgasms from intercourse. Is that true? And if not, how can I have one?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Try riding your partner facing his head. That will give his penis and foreskin a possible cahace of touching your G spot. That is when foreplay such as oral sex by your partner will help and possibly get you worked up with an orgasm or two.

If that first position doesn't work try facing his feet. Doggie style helps some I know. Another good way is missionary with your legs and feet on his shoulders on either side of his neck. It is comfortable and for the shorties out there it allows for deeper penetration.