Official Community Forums Home

My wife surprised me

Rio

• Members

My wife and I went out to the beach at sunrise today. shortly after we got out there she went for a walk down the beach like she normally does while I started fishing. She came back and we sat around for a while, me catching some fish and then she said she wanted to go for another walk. I said sure but she had a strange look on her face. She says that she just put in her new toy and was going to go walk with it. So I told her to have a fun time.  when she got back I said well did it work. And she said yeah she had an orgasm but didn't squirt like she wanted to. So she goes sits in the front seat of the truck with the doors open and she kind of calls me to look towards her. When I do she's their masturbating with her toy still inside of her. I was watching her and I dropped my drawers and started jerking off myself. At this point she calls me over and she had a squirting orgasm. she put her fingers wet fingers in my mouth for me to lick them off. tasted so good. I said I'm going to clean more than just your fingers and I got down and I licked and sucked until I got every last bit of juice from her pussy. All the while I was jerking off. After she was clean she said now it's my turn to make you happy. And she sucked me until I came. It was a fun pleasant surprise out at the beach. I love the fact that she's starting to loosen up a lot more

• Members
On 9/25/2020 at 2:11 PM, Rio said:

My wife and I went out to the beach at sunrise today. shortly after we got out there she went for a walk down the beach like she normally does while I started fishing. She came back and we sat around for a while, me catching some fish and then she said she wanted to go for another walk. I said sure but she had a strange look on her face. She says that she just put in her new toy and was going to go walk with it. So I told her to have a fun time.  when she got back I said well did it work. And she said yeah she had an orgasm but didn't squirt like she wanted to. So she goes sits in the front seat of the truck with the doors open and she kind of calls me to look towards her. When I do she's their masturbating with her toy still inside of her. I was watching her and I dropped my drawers and started jerking off myself. At this point she calls me over and she had a squirting orgasm. she put her fingers wet fingers in my mouth for me to lick them off. tasted so good. I said I'm going to clean more than just your fingers and I got down and I licked and sucked until I got every last bit of juice from her pussy. All the while I was jerking off. After she was clean she said now it's my turn to make you happy. And she sucked me until I came. It was a fun pleasant surprise out at the beach. I love the fact that she's starting to loosen up a lot more

Wishful Thinking Maybe One Day!                                                                                                                                                                                    My wife and I go to a nude beach while on vacation, (we have actually talked about going to one!) and after spending some time near and in the water, we both are turned on, so we find a secluded spot to have anything goes wild outdoor sex! Once we find what we thought was a secluded area we begin touching, kissing, and licking each other all over when we get down to the real business and we get into the 69 position. (I always wanted to 69 my wife outdoors) We are really getting into it, when I hear some ladies giggling and soft commenting about my wife's deep throat skills. When my wife hears this also, she stops and we both  hear these gasps as she pulls my cock out of my mouth, since I'm a little bit bigger than the average sized male member! My wife grabs our towels and we cover ourselves up, but it was a moot point since 3 women naked as they were born came out of the shadows! The next thing that they said shocked my wife more than me, they were enjoying the show and hated we stopped. I let my towel drop and all 3 women got a close up my total package, and it was happily waving. They asked my wife how she was able to deep throat a big cock like mine and asked if she could give them a closer demonstration! My wife then told to spread my towel and lay down on it , as she place her head near my even harder cock and told the ladies to get comfy and watch. My wife began kissing the head and licking down my shaft and when she reached the head again with her tongue, she wrapped her lips around it and took me all the way in her mouth without stopping, while all 3 women ooed and awed! I looked up to see all 3 women watching my wife performing her skills in amazement! My wife continued to do her deep throat show, until I was getting close to cumming and she knew it! My wife stopped and asked these women if they would like to finish me off? They asked my wife if she was sure and OK about this, explaining to them she doesn't let me cum in her mouth. I had always wanted a double blow job, but 3 women at once - I could hardly believe it, and my wife was giving these women permission to do it.  As soon as I felt all 3  tongues licking the head and lips taking turns sucking the head and tongues licking the shaft and  my balls along with some sucking, I could not last any longer and blasted a huge load into these three hot mouths and all over these wet tongues. When I finally did cum, I saw my wife with a big smile on her face and her nipples seemed more erect than ever! When I got my composure back and these ladies finished every drop of cum they could get out of my softening cock, the ladies said thanks for the great time as they walked away, while I watched their curvy butts leave us.  My wife then said to me - "I know that I don't let you cum in my mouth, but I didn't like the idea these women spied on us and wanted me to give them a show to boot, so I decided to let you feed them your cum and I watched them gobble it all up, and let you finally cum in and on woman's mouth and tongue!"  My wife then told me that she wanted to  go back to our hotel room so that I could put out the fire burning between her legs with my hose - I asked why not here - your nipples are giving you away? Her reply was "a Blow Job was one thing, but your not putting that - pointing to my cock into anybody but me and I'm not taking any chances getting caught again!" We packed up and we headed to our hotel room and when we got there, my wife flung herself on the bed spreading her legs wide open exclaiming loudly, "cum put out this fire BIG BOY!" My wife was right - I've  never felt her pussy so hot and wet and it was good thing I already came once, she had a lot of fire that needed putting out, still feeling those hot lips and tongues on my hardened manhood as I slipped inside her! My wife whispered in my ear, "watching those women blow you I had to really restrain myself from rubbing my nipples or my clit, and sticking my fingers into my hot pussy!" For the rest of the vacation we stayed near the hotel at my wife's request, I thought she was thinking we might run into these 3 women again and there was going to be no chance of a repeat performance. This has not happened yet, but she does talk about having sex at a Nude Beach or Resort!

• Like 1

• Members
On 9/27/2020 at 8:49 AM, Rio said:

Getting sucked off by four women on a nude beach, wow!

That's why it's called Wishful thinking!