Official Community Forums Home

THE SMELL OF SEX

M1959P

• 10 months later...
  • Members
2 hours ago, Jennifer01 said:

Smell, taste, sound.  They are ALL important to a great sexual encounter.  That is of course in addition to the look and feel of a massive cock desperate to use my body to eject his gigantic load. 

But as far as smell is concerned:  When his cock is in my mouth, after he's been sweating you can almost taste the aroma of his sweat every time my nose gets close to his crotch.  And of course after he cums, semen has an absolutely wonderful smell.  And it's perfume is like nothing else that I know of.  Just another reason I can't get enough of it!

Let me give you all the pleasure your heart desires cock cum & squirting

• Members

Sex definitely has a distinctive smell. It's quite an aphrodisiac.

• Members
On 8/22/2021 at 9:05 AM, Jennifer01 said:

Yes, and when you wake in the morning to the aroma of last night's sexual adventures still in the air, erotic memories of the performance flicker through my mind and make me ready for more!

So yeah, the smell of sex is very exact and in several ways part of the intimacy.. To me the smell is only rivaled by the  taste.   On occasion when my guy goes down on my cream pied pussy and eventually kisses me after-  I have an indescribable sensation of tasting  our sex.  As beautiful as our sex is on our lips is, the sexy smell of our sex  lingers long after the taste has been washed away.   

• Like 1

• Members
On 8/21/2021 at 11:28 AM, Jennifer01 said:

Smell, taste, sound.  They are ALL important to a great sexual encounter.  That is of course in addition to the look and feel of a massive cock desperate to use my body to eject his gigantic load. 

But as far as smell is concerned:  When his cock is in my mouth, after he's been sweating you can almost taste the aroma of his sweat every time my nose gets close to his crotch.  And of course after he cums, semen has an absolutely wonderful smell.  And it's perfume is like nothing else that I know of.  Just another reason I can't get enough of it!

Love it all myself