Official Community Forums Home

Long Or Short......

Tyger

On women, do you like long nails, or short ones?

On me, and other women, I like medium length nails. Maybe like half an inch from the fingertip. Prettily painted, and still functional as well. I think that is one of the "girlie" things that I love spending time on. Other than that, I consider myself low-mantainance!! I love french manicures on other women. On me, I think they look funny. :)

• Members

On me, my preference is long. I think they make my fingers look longer and more elegant.

Nails are one thing I always look at on a woman. It doesn't really matter to me if they're long or short; what matters is if they're well taken care of. If they're all even, pretty (polished or not, doesn't matter), etc., it's a total turn-on. If they're all odd-lengthed, bitten off, hang-nailed and paint chipping... yuckeroo.

• Members

I've never been able to grow long nails, and it is something I absolutely love. I have tried fake nails, but they just don't work for me--maybe because I'm not used to them. But I do keep my nails neatly manicured, and have found a really good strengthener--Nailtiques--that is helping get them a little longer and I also take hair/skin/nail vitamins, calcium and gelatin. That is one of my splurges--manicures and pedicures. In the summer when I'm wearing sandals I always have something special done to my toenails (flowers, etc.) but I don't go with that expense in the winter when they are covered up.

• Members

i prefer to have long nails and my husband prefers me to have long nails also

i keep them a certain length do to me having children