Official Community Forums Home

Strap-on Anal Sex

manmtn50

• Members
:D First of let me say im secure in my man hood but my g/f has gotten me hooked i love to do so much for her that she sure dose it for me and to have her make love to me with a strap-on the way i make love to her is such a turn on i seam to enjoy it alot and I really think she gets turned on as much if not more than I do, I love my woman deeply and man let me tell you she sure loves me deeply too :D and I find having her stimulate my prostate enhances my O`s extremly planning on many wonderful evenings with her and having much much more fun hope you all enjoy yours as well ~Manmtn50

• Members

For real, your g/f uses a strap-on to you? That sounds so awesome. Just would like to know which one she uses. Would like to know, I thought I might bring up the subject one day. I have been trying to get into the back door of my wife for some time. But she has said at one time if I do it to her, she would have to do it to me. I have wanted to try it myself, but don’t feel the hype that other people do. Many people on this forum have said that their O’s have been more intense. Just wondering if maybe it would be different if she were doing it to me instead of me doing it to myself.

• Members

Of COURSE it would be better and different if she did it to you! Your hands would be free to do other things - and it would give you another whole perspective on the whole thing!

Thanks for posting this thread guys - not maybe some men will see that anal play is NOT just for gay men anymore!

Have fun to both of you!

Mikayla

• Members
For real, your g/f uses a strap-on to you? That sounds so awesome. Just would like to know which one she uses. Would like to know, I thought I might bring up the subject one day. I have been trying to get into the back door of my wife for some time. But she has said at one time if I do it to her, she would have to do it to me. I have wanted to try it myself, but don’t feel the hype that other people do. Many people on this forum have said that their O’s have been more intense. Just wondering if maybe it would be different if she were doing it to me instead of me doing it to myself.

My g/f is good at sewing so she made up her own harness with a ring that we can change out the toy but the toy is a doc johnson and is 9inches long with balls but is very slender and works well at hitting my protate and let me tell you she sure knows how to please my ass :D as I said before I think she enjoys giving me pleasure as much as i enjoy pleasing her ,, we have several toy and she really loves it when i give her oral while using a dildo (we purchased) on her and boy howdy she has multiple O`s and i sure enjoy giving them to her but back to her giving me pleasure she really likes it and she loves to spread me wide and do my ass while on my back so she can play with my cock and get me off on a wonderful orgasium all i can say is i love her and hope we can try many new things together as for you good luck all i can say is give her what she wants and she`ll hopefuly return the pleasure im sure ,, so have fun and be safe let me know how it gose manmtn50,,,,,,,

• Members
Thanks for the info. That is pretty cool she can make one.

basicly all you need is alittle leather the right kind. some nylon strapping which you can get at any fabric store some thread a good sturdy needle and some D rings for adjusting the waist straps and your pretty well good to go , just make sure when you buy the center rings that they are big enough for your toys good luck and happy times dude

• 3 months later...
  • Members

I know this is an old thread, but I wanted to put my 2 cents in. My wife and I have the Sportsheets harness and flame dong from Tantus and they work wonders for us. we even did a 69 while she had it on. I got blown, and used a toy on her, while trying to blow the strap on. She was dripping in no time she was so turned on.

• Members

My gf and I like to have strap-on sex. Actually, I had trouble bringing the subject up, but people here helped me out a lot and now it's something we do frequently. I haven't posted in quite a while as my computer was hacked and I had to get it fixed. Anyways, I'd suggest the feeldoe. It is truly the rolls royce of strap-ons. You'll have three options: the slim, the regular or the stout. The slim is great if you're just beginning. What's also great is that it fits inside of the female for her pleasure. As well, there is a ridged section which rubs the clit and holds a vibrator. I should also point out that for f/m usage, you will need a harness. Any one with a hole will work just fine. Hope that helps some people and maybe turns some guys onto anal play as pleasurable and not indicative of homosexuality.