Official Community Forums Home

Searching for anal/vaginal toy for man/woman

First time discussing this topic outside of my marriage, but I would like to find a toy that allows my wife to use a nonrealistic looking vibrating dildo on me. Then when she is ready leave it in me and she can place the toy inside her while straddling my ass. A clitoral stimulator would be a bonus for her as well. Then she can grind away into the sunset.  Is there a toy on the market for a straight couple like this?

• Members

I'm having a hard time figuring out what you're trying to describe. Would a strapless strap-on work?

4 minutes ago, Rio said:

I'm having a hard time figuring out what you're trying to describe. Would a strapless strap-on work?

Trying not be too much of a creep. Let me be blunt...a toy that my wife can use with her hand (she doesn't like the role reversal of pegging (strapons and such)) on me anally (she can thrust in and out), but is double sided so she can insert the other end inside of her while I am laying on my stomach. Basically,  she would be able to grind my ass while the toy is in me anally and in her vaginally.

Is that clearer?