Official Community Forums Home

Polishing His Knob

Mikayla1

• Members

I know that somewhere on here we have a thread about blowjobs - but in the interest of time I am just starting a new thread. Last night my hubby and I were having some oral fun - it was my turn and as usual I wanted to blow his mind with the blowjob I gave.

While I was switiching up the deepthroating and the sucking and licking I did something that I sometimes forget to do and it drove him CRAZY - it is called "polishing the knob!"

What you do is while they are lying on their back, you take their well lubed penis in your hand. Hold the shaft in your undominant hand (if you are righty, the left and vice versa) like you would hold a cow udder and leave just a bit of the head exposed. Then take your other hand and rub it quickly over the tob of your other hand, so the very tip of his penis gets "polished" - this will drive him CRAZY!

Do not do it more than a few times (he will get sensitive) and remeber to go back to sucking and licking in between. I guaranteee he will look over to you and say "What the HELL are you doing?" - in pleasure of course!

Thought I would share with all my friends here...

Mikayla

• Members

While I agree that there should be some "lubrication" there - I am not exactly rubbing his head, but just grazing it - and I only do it for a few seconds, then go back to sucking. Hurting him has never been a problem. If you feel uncomfortable doing it, use lube - but I have not found it necessary!

Mikayla :blink:

• Members

I didnt know the exact name to this technique, but I had accidently run across this one night, and found out it made him climb the walls, literally. So now I work it into every bj I give, I use my lips sometimes instead of the palm of my hand, and it also has the same effect, or so it seems. He loves it, which makes me love it even more :)

• Members

*chuckle* That's a great name for it! Like Sylvina, I've used my lips to brush across, and even the flat of my tongue. I tried the palm of my hand last night and he jumped from pleasure! *giggle*

• Members

And there i thought my gf was the only one doing this! Wow its amasing, i get so horny wen she does this, it drives me wild! And she knows after she does that to me she gets a hell of a beating from my member