• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • Members

that would be awesome,

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Members

Looks like fun. I would love to have two sexy guys working on me, too.  One on each end.  I believe it's called a spit roast.  Always fun for women to be the center of attention.  😉

• Like 4

• 7 months later...

Mature and sexy couple is split on Thailand for the ladybois and she was talking about pegging and she said that I would submit for her and she wants to make me feel queer. She is a squirter and a thick booty woman.  She is welcome to bring a friend that is interested in pegging with her and I will be a little bit of a slut for softly dominant women in a beach house and a lot of sex and strip clubs. I hope he decides to go. He mentioned bi future and he is permitted to get a blow job and he is allowed to top me bb anytime he wants. I love to be bottom for men. The girls can be a pair of hot bi vers that want to make me fuck and suck the boy friend. They can leave us together and I am attracted to him and his 9inch cock we are required to wear bikinis and a sissy slut clothing luggage and I am learning how to get feminized and show off on the beach. Iove nude beach  the lady's

Do too

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

• 3 months later...