Official Community Forums Home

Cream pie "cleaning"

Hoggy

• Members

I always like to make sure my wife cums and usually before I do. 

For a while now, I've been wanting to lick her pussy clean afterwards but like many men, the desire immediately went away after cumming.  Then one time, I had cum but she hadn't and she expressed her disappointment so I went down on her licking her clit and sucking her pussy clean. I expected her to tell me not to go down on her since she was full of cum but she didn't! Nor did she express disgust!

And then there was last night! She initiated the sex and was a complete animal doing things she typically doesn't. I love being told what to do. 

She sucked my hard cock, licked my ass and then held her pussy open telling me to "lick her good". Then she said, "Give me your big hard cock".  I could tell she wanted for us both to cum at the same time but I was too worked up and filled her pussy quickly.

She wanted to cum so she told me to back down on her and I did. 

Again, cum was dripping out of her so between licking her clit and pussy, I was able to taste my oozing cum and have to say, she didn't mention it (as if it was totally normal) and it didn't taste bad at all! To me, it was just like a tasteless cream.

This might have to become our new norm!

• Like 1

• Members

Nothing wrong with a new norm! 

I did a not even two minute drill one time, and did like you, and went down on her anyway. What an orgasm she had! So, I did it again, on purpose, and it worked again. Our routine was revised!

I will say, the lack of desire to eat her after I cum in her, does a 180 after a few times of doing it. The way she cums, still, sure makes me want to do it!

Have fun! 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • Members
On 10/26/2020 at 7:30 AM, Hoggy said:

I always like to make sure my wife cums and usually before I do. 

For a while now, I've been wanting to lick her pussy clean afterwards but like many men, the desire immediately went away after cumming.  Then one time, I had cum but she hadn't and she expressed her disappointment so I went down on her licking her clit and sucking her pussy clean. I expected her to tell me not to go down on her since she was full of cum but she didn't! Nor did she express disgust!

And then there was last night! She initiated the sex and was a complete animal doing things she typically doesn't. I love being told what to do. 

She sucked my hard cock, licked my ass and then held her pussy open telling me to "lick her good". Then she said, "Give me your big hard cock".  I could tell she wanted for us both to cum at the same time but I was too worked up and filled her pussy quickly.

She wanted to cum so she told me to back down on her and I did. 

Again, cum was dripping out of her so between licking her clit and pussy, I was able to taste my oozing cum and have to say, she didn't mention it (as if it was totally normal) and it didn't taste bad at all! To me, it was just like a tasteless cream.

This might have to become our new norm!

It is for my wife and I. She loves it