Official Community Forums Home

Need help.

Rio

• Members

It's time for my pubic area and my balls and cock to be shaved. anybody have any interesting ideas on how they would do it for me so that I can fantasize and have fun in the shower while I'm doing it

• Thanks 1

• Members

I guess I'm on my own on how I'm going to you have to take care of this stubble today

IMG_20201105_084149115.jpg

• Members

Sorry I didn't see this post.  Its probably too late now but I'd think your wife using a toy on your ass and holding your cock out of the way while you shave would be fun.  Then, once you're nice and smooth she could finish you off with a happy ending!

• Members

Hey cirrus, Haven't been getting many responses to many of my posts lately. I just had a generic shave today. went in the shower by myself soaped up shaved and jerked off.

• Members
8 minutes ago, Rio said:

Hey cirrus, Haven't been getting many responses to many of my posts lately. I just had a generic shave today. went in the shower by myself soaped up shaved and jerked off.

Hello Rio... Let's jerk off

1102200944.jpg

1102200945.jpg

• Members

Only shaved the mound once too itchy! But love keeping the balls and hole clear for smooth lickable surface. 
always wanted to shave another guy\:

• Members

I would just lather it up, shave it naked, then rub oil on your cock and balls to feel how smooth it was and if you happened to get a hard on, I'd stroke it up and down for you until you squirted!!

I better stop.... I'm getting hard!!!