Official Community Forums Home

The Infinite Pleasures Kit

Tyger

NO1771-2main.jpg

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=5128

I could almost hear the angels sing and see the sky clear as I opened up my package from TooTimid and pulled out the Infinite Pleasures Kit. The amount of exploration & pleasure in this box was almost too good to be true!!

Let me tell you, not only does it have 5 pearly purple sleeves, but it also has a vibrating bullet, that has the vibrations that will rock your world! AND, yes, there’s another AND, it has Anal Climax Beads as well!

It does have that “new toy” smell to it, but with some warm water, and antibacterial soap, the smell fades away to a bare minimum. You will need a total of 4 AA batteries (not included) to power up, and it’s ready to go!

I was a bit disappointed in the 5” slim mini vibrator’s lack of strength. It only takes one of the AA batteries, so its vibes aren’t that strong, but with the 4 sleeves that can slip over the pearly pleaser fairly easily, possibilities outweigh power.

One vibrator sleeve is the Smoothy Sleeve, for that slicker, fuller feeling.

The Double Delight Sleeve, which gives the fuller feeling, as well as a clit tickler. Oh yes, and so it does.

The Twirler Sleeve, which has nubs about 2” down that you can spin around for more intense sensations on wet, inner walls. This sleeve’s nubs were a bit too hard for me, but I’m willing to keep trying to use it. It may just take some getting use to.

And then there’s the Anal Teaser Sleeve, 3 “ribs” are just right for anal play. I also tried it vaginally, and that was a nice full, and also textured feeling.

But, I’ll bet you’re saying, “well, that’s 4, where’s the 5th sleeve?” Let me tell you, this little Clit Tickler Sleeve is worth its weight in GOLD!! It goes either on the very tip of the vibrator, but I found it works best on me on the vibrating bullet!! The sleeve is shaped almost like a mini tongue on a fingertip, and hits that sometimes-elusive tiny spot every time! And, oh my, does it deliver shocking, intense orgasms!!

The Bullet is another gift! There are 2 plugs at the top, for possibly 2 bullets being attached to one pack. So the bullet isn’t permanently connected to it, for possibly usage with other attachments. And the cord is pretty long, so you or your partner have plenty of room to move around with this toy. It has 3 levels on the power pack. The intensity of the power pack amazed me! I prefer a more stronger vibration, especially around my clit, and this power pack should be renamed a Power House! Low is almost a normal vibrator’s High setting. High was amazingly strong, but at all not quiet. I started the Bullet with the Clit Tickler Sleeve on Low, and got myself worked up pretty quickly. When I hit High, I actually ejaculated! That was a first for me, and I was pretty proud of the results. Especially considering I need A LOT of clit stimulation!

What I also liked about this kit, is that the vibrator and sleeves weren’t intimidating in size or appearance. All of the items are pretty. And since the mini vibrator doesn’t have a big, shocking variance of speeds, it’s a good beginner’s item. Yet also good for the person liking a bit of variety in their toy box. The bullet offers stronger vibes, even on the Low setting, which is great for the experienced toy users. But I don’t think that it will be intimidating for beginners since it’s a bullet, and so small.

The name of the kit says it all: Infinite Pleasures!