Official Community Forums Home

First Kiss.....

Tyger

So, how old were you when you had your first REAL kiss? Was it everything you expected?

I was 14, and it was with the guy that would become my FIRST ex husband (he had the honor of being first of many things ;) ). And, I will grudgingly admit, he was a great first-kiss!!

• Members

Oi, now you KNOW I can't remember back THAT far!! :P Although, sitting here thinking back as much as I can is giving me a big smile. *sings* Thaaaanks, for the memories... Hehe.

Also, I wanted to let you know you've been coming up with some GREAT questions for us to contemplate! :) Fun fun!

• Members

wow first kiss ;) it was when i was 13 and it was great right in the school hallway between the doors wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i cant wait to read everyone elses :D

Thanks for the compliment Val, and thanks for getting that song stuck in my head!!!! :rolleyes::P

• Members

Hmm. First kiss. I was 12 I believe, and me and my BF (If you can call him that, we didnt do anything, not even hold hands...until) he takes me to the swing set in the backyard, asked if he could kiss me, he said "Ive never kissed someone before, and I want you to be my first, so please dont get mad at me if we do it wrong" hehe It was cute I suppose. Made it memerable at least, that, or being 12 wasnt -too- long ago. :)

• Members

First Kiss, I was 14 and she was a year older. My first real relationship and all. It was horrible. Neither one of us knew what we were doing. It was quite ugly....thankfully my older brother, who was friends with her older brother, pulled me aside and told me some of the finer points. Things got MUCH better from there on out.

• Members

My first kiss was in 8th grade, but it was little more than a quick kiss. The first kiss that curled my toes and let me know I was female was with the same guy who was my other first (the topic we were responding to a few days ago). It would have been 9th grade and I was 14, and it was in a secluded spot outside at school. For being so young, he sure was talented!

Oi, now you KNOW I can't remember back THAT far!! :P Although, sitting here thinking back as much as I can is giving me a big smile. *sings* Thaaaanks, for the memories... Hehe.

Also, I wanted to let you know you've been coming up with some GREAT questions for us to contemplate! :) Fun fun!

I have to agree with Valntyn, your questions have brought up some great memories, and I have enjoyed the chance of sharing some of these things, some I have only shared with my husband. Keep the questions coming!