Official Community Forums Home

Worst Pick Up Line Ever!

Tyger

What was the worst pick up line you've ever had flung at you?

Have you used a lousy line? Did it work?

The worst line I've ever heard, well, as cliche' as it was, was "are your legs tired? Cuz you've been running thru my fantasies all day". I told him to go take a cold shower, then a nap.

I hate cheezy lines!! But, I will admit, ashamed as I am, that I used one. I was very drunk, and went out with 2 girlfriends, saw this CUTE guy at a comedy club, and I said "Heeeeeey there baby...." I walked off cuz I was :blink: that I actually SAID that!!! I didn't stick around to see if it worked either. It probably wouldn't have anyway. :lol:

• Members

I think the worst pick up line someone used on me was

"Hey there, do you wash your pants in windex? Because I can see myself in them"

I laughed at him, and kept walking. Of course, this was way back before I had kids. hehe

Sylvina

• 6 months later...
  • Members

Me and a couple of girlfriends were out clubbing in Prague, Czech Republic and two guys started talking to us. They didn't speak much English and we didn't speak much Czech so the conversation was pretty funny. The guys were obvously very drunk and trying to pick up. One guy put his arm around my friend and pulled her close and said "your voice is like a saw". I nearly died laughing. I guess he meant to day your voice is like a song but the pronounciation messed him up a bit. We left pretty soon after that because the guys got progressivly more sleazy. Although it still remains one of our most laughed-over memories of our trip!