Official Community Forums Home

Different Positions

• Members

For those of you who desire something new in the way of positions then go to:

http://www.allposters.com

They have a wall poster 24"w x 36"L for $8.99. It is #358496 It is called the "Periodic Table of Sex."

A door poster #424995 for $16.99 is also available. It is 21"w x 62"L

There is a March sale and all are 15% off and free shipping under certain comditions. If you get on their mailing list you will receive all specials as desired. They have thousands of posters covering all topics and made of diff materials. Their framing is HI so look for a place near where you may live. If your not interested at the time a letter may arrive, then "Delete!!"

The wall poster is ideal for me. I mounted it on 3/8" foam board and backed that by1/4" tempered Masonite. A tape of any color may be put around the edges to cover open sides and ends. If any of you are into photography then you know what I'm talking about. If you have children then they can't be mounted or hung on any wall even the bedrooms. Use your own judgement.

It will give you an idea of what can be done with two bodies, but don't try to do them all!! Lol, Lol.