Official Community Forums Home

Hello

Kat81

• Members

Hi everyone!  I am new to all of this.  I have never signed up to a site like this before.  I have been in such a rut sexually for so long.  Hope these forums help.  Guess I will see.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

• Members

Welcome Kat. This site is a lot of fun. There are a lot of good people here. There are a few rude ones but you can figure out what you want and have fun.

• Like 1

• Members

Welcome again Kat. I looked on your profile page and there wasn't much there except that you have three sex toys. What kind of toys do you like?

• Members
21 hours ago, Kat81 said:

Hi everyone!  I am new to all of this.  I have never signed up to a site like this before.  I have been in such a rut sexually for so long.  Hope these forums help.  Guess I will see.

Hi Kat you will have fun on here some people are ass holes 

• Members
On 12/20/2020 at 7:45 PM, Rio said:

Welcome again Kat. I looked on your profile page and there wasn't much there except that you have three sex toys. What kind of toys do you like?

Rio I would have to say so far I have gotten the most pleasure out of the Taylor Pocket vibrator.  I have a dual stimulator but I am still trying to play around with the different setting to see which one I like best.  

• Members

I hadn't seen a post from you since your initial one on Sunday. I thought maybe you were scared off. I'm glad you responded. Have fun and enjoy yourself and only do what you feel comfortable with.

• Members
16 minutes ago, Rio said:

I hadn't seen a post from you since your initial one on Sunday. I thought maybe you were scared off. I'm glad you responded. Have fun and enjoy yourself and only do what you feel comfortable with.

Lol.  Not scared off.  I am just a bit shy right now.  Thanks again for the advise.  I am seeing that a lot of you are great.

• Like 1

• Members

Take your time. Some of the lovely women on here would be great ones to pm for advice or how to let go.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 12/20/2020 at 12:29 PM, Kat81 said:

• Members

Hey Kat, how is your shyness coming these days? Can't wait to see you get a little risky.

• Members

Welcome Kat, hope your stay thus far has been great. Don’t allow your shyness to become intimidation. Just let that freak flag fly gurl 

• Members

Hey Kat, this site is fun. I fill the dead air of tge work day “playing” with my new friends.