Official Community Forums Home

Disappointing but great.

Rio

• Members

The title might sound a little oxymoronic but I'll explain. My wife and I went out to the beach so we can see the alignment of Jupiter and Saturn but unfortunately the clouds were so thick in the southwest that we couldn't see it. That was the disappointing part. Everything else was great.

When we first got to the beach my wife told me to pull over so that she can insert her vibrating C shaped toy. So I did as told and watched her lubricate it and stick it in. Then we proceeded to drive down the beach meanwhile she she leaned over, pulled down my shorts, and proceeded to give me a blowjob while we were driving. Three times I had to stop her before I came. While she was sucking my cock I reached around grabbed her ass and then pushed on her vibrator. I could feel her moans on my cock while she came.

After getting to our destination I put out some fishing rods and proceeded to catch a dozen fish that I'm going to put on a smoker tomorrow. While the rods were out I told her to sit on the front seat of the truck and I pulled down her pants turned her vibrator around so that instead of one end being in her pussy and the other on her clit it was in her pussy and her asshole at the same time. While it was vibrating there I got down and started sucking on her clit. In a short while she came and her legs were on my shoulders and they just tightly squeezed on my head. She  squeezed her legs tighter and pulled me down stronger on her pussy so that I can eat some more. When I get up she said oh my god look I'm squirting. At that point I jumped back down and sucked up all her juices that were coming out of her pussy. I then shared some of those juices with her while I kissed her

A short while later she said now it's your turn. So I climbed into the truck pull down my shorts and had her suck on me again. This time I didn't stop her while I was getting ready to come. I came really hard and fell fantastic. She has really become adept at giving good head and have me come within a short time of her coming down on my cock.

Within setback drink a beer hoping that the class would clear up so we can see the planets but that never happened.

We got home we both stripped down and jumped in the hot tub and it felt good. I told her what you need to do is slide forward and have these jets work on your pussy. She did and while standing there I got hard again and she sucked me for a few seconds before I pulled away I said enjoy yourself I've got to clean out the truck. 

So therefore disappointing but great.

• Like 4

• Members

I forgot to say how I got her to squirt. After eating her out I got up and she pulled her vibrator out. I then slowly inserted my finger and reached around and found her engorged spongy g-spot. When I touched it she just kept saying oh that feels good, oh that feels good. At that point I knew she was very sensitive so I just put pressure on it and held it without moving my finger. that's all it took when she finally exploded and squirted.

• Like 2

• Members
On 12/22/2020 at 10:03 AM, Rio said:

I forgot to say how I got her to squirt. After eating her out I got up and she pulled her vibrator out. I then slowly inserted my finger and reached around and found her engorged spongy g-spot. When I touched it she just kept saying oh that feels good, oh that feels good. At that point I knew she was very sensitive so I just put pressure on it and held it without moving my finger. that's all it took when she finally exploded and squirted.

I love it when Kim squirts!  Our friend showed me how to do this to her with his fingers. I never understood how to do this right. I can also accomplish this with her Kevin Dean dildo. The fat cockhead and thick shaft puts lots of pressure on her g spot. Our male friend can sometimes do this with his cock with her her hips tipped up on one of those wedge shaped pillows. While he thrusts ,I lick and rub her clit and she literally shakes and has very powerful out of body o's  that eject his sperm and her body fluids all over our bed.😁

• Thanks 1