Official Community Forums Home

married and horny

• Members

It has been a while since I have posted anything, but it occurred to me this morning, this not only a resource for expressing my desires, but likewise it would be a GREAT platform to pose question, and get diverse response. 

Question is, I have and always have had a greater sex drive than my wife, I try to take care of it myself out of necessity. But what is your opinion, regarding quickies from her to get me through until we have meaningful sex, and what I mean by that, is when she can have an orgasm as well. I am not saying a quickie every day, just maybe once a week. 

So time for full disclosure, I know it is selfish of me, but if she doesn't want an orgasm, and I do, and if I am just getting a quickie I can have an orgasm quickly.  I enjoy, masturbating, but nothing replaces the warmth, wetness of a pussy. Even when and if my wife gives me a quickie, she get VERY wet, VERY quickly. 

Another question, is it wrong for me to get aggravated when my wife does not want meaningful sex or give me a quickie? I am not looking for sympathy, just a genuine opinion. It is just a good thing, I have not had the opportunity to have friend with benefits. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

The answers may depend on what else is going on in the relationship.  If sex has just become uncomfortable or painful or unpleasant for her for whatever reason, but you two otherwise have a good relationship, maybe dems is just the breaks.  But if you are drifting apart or one is pulling away from the other, then that's a different ball of wax.  

• 3 years later...
  • Members

Communication is everything here, there are reasons for her attitude and behavior towards sex. Is she depressed, is she board, is there a physical problem, is there someone else. Is ageing affecting her hormones and sex drive. Is she on medication that can affect her sex drive. There are so many possibilities you need to rule out to find your answer. Only way is to talk and not just talk but listen carefully to what she tells you. A good marriage takes work from both of you and both of you must be willing to put in the effort to keep it working. Sometimes you can fix the problems other times you can't. You have to discover where you both are in the relationship in order to know the direction you both need to take, be it for better or worse.  

• Like 2