Official Community Forums Home

Working My Way Up, Or Is It Down

Tyger

:P

Well, the other night, after looking thru some of the anal posts here, I decided to try and get myself ready for another try at anal. My husband is at work one week at a time, so I can try and prepare for the surprise while he's gone. He teases me about wanting to do it, then play like he doesn't really want to do it. Yeah, right!!!

So, what I did, was bring out my Infinite Pleasures Kit, and use the small vibrator, to get my body use to the idea. I had to keep remembering to relax, and also to get the Back Door use to something going IN, and not pushing it out. I used plenty of lube, DPed myself, as well as lots of clit stimulation (that kit has EVERYTHING!!), and BANG! One whopper of an O!!! :blink: It took a little longer since I was trying to relax, concentrate, and loosen up, all at the same time!!

So, I guess I will be try to train my Back Door while hubby is away, then shock him one night!! ;):):rolleyes:

• Members

I just ordered the anal starter kit and plan to do the same thing! We have tried it a few times before but only once was enjoyable for me. The last time we tried he had to stop. I felt bad because he really tried to make sure it was ready but I just couldn't relax and it hurt like hell.

• Members

Anal sex is part of our pleasure pretty often. It should never never hurt. I found for me that a big part of "taking it up the ass was mental" been taught all my life that it was nasty, wrong, ect. I started but putting things up there myself and working my way up. Lots of lube is a must. Being clean is another must for me and I almost always take an enema before anal sex. My husband goes in bareback and I don't want to clean up a mess. One of the first things my husband did to introduce me was supprise me with his finger up there when he knew I was about to cum...Wow! what an orgasam. Now I look foward to doing it.

• Members

My partner and I don't see much of each other since we live 2 hours away and with him being an avid hunter; the last few months have definately been out of the picture. Well, he came up last weekend and I surprised him with some anal. The look on his face was priceless afterwards. He knew I got some new toys but I didn't tell him what they were. When we were finished, he looked at me with his big brown eyes and "shit-eating" grin (no pun intended) and said, "I think someone bought some anal toys??!!)"

Thank you Too Timid and the members of this forum!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Way to go Tyger!!! I can't wait to hear the update on this one and what your hubby says. I am sure he will love it and be more surprised then ever. I love anal sex and of course the DP. Glad to hear you are trying and taking it slow. I have great Os from it, clitoral stimulation and lots and lots of lube is the key. You know most of us what all the details.

I will try to patient and wait for them. :D Congratulations and keep us all posted.

• 2 months later...