Official Community Forums Home

What is everyone doing RIGHT NOW?

PeggMeDeep

• Members

I am at work installing a tile backsplash but damnit, reading all these posts and pics im so fucking horny!!!! I think ive had a hard on for over a week now... 

20210125_131617.jpg

• Like 1

• Members

That must be tough being at work and either putting in tile or typing on the keyboard reading TT and using the other hand the masturbate. Multitaskers. Cool!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Members

Well after reading TT I decided to insert a vibrating anal toy and have a little fun. After that I went up a little larger and inserted a thrusting, vibrating dildo and then realizing it was time to shave the pubes I jumped in the  shower. While in the shower, it felt so good after shaving and playing with my toys that I had to finish off

IMG_20210126_125356772.jpg

IMG_20210126_130146965.jpg

• Members
1 hour ago, Johnny123 said:

Getting ready to feel myself and masturbate!!!image.thumb.png.0f8be1c2b66fb825c749d3782777b516.png

with your legs spread open like that it looks like you're waiting for somebody to come join you

• Members

I did fantasize that my fingers were someone's tongue on my hard on, my balls and my hole licking me all over down there while I masturbated and kept licking me as cum came shooting out all over me down there!!!.....and that so sensitive after cum cock head being licked.....

• Like 1

• Members
8 minutes ago, Fancyface said:

Laying in bed naked, thinking about a little wand action!

Go for it! And if you do please share

• Like 1

• Members
1 minute ago, Dan the man said:

Can I operate that for you 

You can for a little bit then I usually have to take control. It's the whole mind, body, soul, control and finding the exact spot for the best squirt. I like you to be watching when I open my eyes.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
On 1/25/2021 at 11:20 AM, PeggMeDeep said:

I am at work installing a tile backsplash but damnit, reading all these posts and pics im so fucking horny!!!! I think ive had a hard on for over a week now... 

20210125_131617.jpg

I wouldnt let you go for a week with a hard on 💋