Official Community Forums Home

Giving My Boyfriend Oral

Rayya

• Members

My boyfriend and I have been together for five months and started doing sexual things about two months ago... we're both virgins and have never touched or have been touched by anyone else before, so its a new experience for both of us each time we try something.

My favorite thing to do with my hunny is give him oral. I dont know why but I love it! I enjoy pressing my hips against his and asking him exactly what he wants me to do... and then if he doesnt give me a detailed enough discription, I make him tell me more. Once I get enough info I slowly slide down his body..... I love the sound of him going into detail about what he wants me to do to him. Major turn on for me.

Sometimes he apologizes for 'making a mess' after he cums because he thinks that its gross but I dont mind the 'mess' at all.... I've told him that, but I dont think he believes me. (You would think the fact that I clean him off completely afterwards would give him the hint that I like the taste... :P )

Sometimes I get him so amped up when I'm giving him head or a handjob he clutches the sheets on his bed or grabs the headboard to keep from squirming. This, I absolutely LOVE. When he pants and murmurs words of encouragment to me, it not only turns me on, but it makes my ego shoot sky high.

'Oh... it feels so good' and 'Please dont stop' are just a few of the little whimpers I hear. I think I surprise him sometimes because it often takes him a little longer than usual to cum (espeically if he knows we're not completely alone, like if his parents are downstairs or is little brother is scampering about because he gets so nervous even if the door is locked) and no matter how long it takes, I'll do it until he's satisfied completely. I think I'm more upset than he is when we get interupted :lol:

More than once, after giving him oral, his brother has came up stairs or into his room before my boyfriend can give me oral, but I honestly dont mind not getting anything in return.... I think giving him an orgasm and hearing him pant and moan my name is just as good sometimes :)

• Members

Good for you. I have known women who can get so turned on sucking cock that they have an orgasm. Though I personally would love to taste her pussy afterward and make her cum & cum & cum.........

My boyfriend and I have been together for five months and started doing sexual things about two months ago... we're both virgins and have never touched or have been touched by anyone else before, so its a new experience for both of us each time we try something.

My favorite thing to do with my hunny is give him oral. I dont know why but I love it! I enjoy pressing my hips against his and asking him exactly what he wants me to do... and then if he doesnt give me a detailed enough discription, I make him tell me more. Once I get enough info I slowly slide down his body..... I love the sound of him going into detail about what he wants me to do to him. Major turn on for me.

Sometimes he apologizes for 'making a mess' after he cums because he thinks that its gross but I dont mind the 'mess' at all.... I've told him that, but I dont think he believes me. (You would think the fact that I clean him off completely afterwards would give him the hint that I like the taste...  :P )

Sometimes I get him so amped up when I'm giving him head or a handjob he clutches the sheets on his bed or grabs the headboard to keep from squirming. This, I absolutely LOVE. When he pants and murmurs words of encouragment to me, it not only turns me on, but it makes my ego shoot sky high.

'Oh... it feels so good' and 'Please dont stop' are just a few of the little whimpers I hear. I think I surprise him sometimes because it often takes him a little longer than usual to cum (espeically if he knows we're not completely alone, like if his parents are downstairs or is little brother is scampering about because he gets so nervous even if the door is locked) and no matter how long it takes, I'll do it until he's satisfied completely. I think I'm more upset than he is when we get interupted  :lol:

More than once, after giving him oral, his brother has came up stairs or into his room before my boyfriend can give me oral, but I honestly dont mind not getting anything in return.... I think giving him an orgasm and hearing him pant and moan my name is just as good sometimes :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Members

My wife says she loves giving me head, but I don't get it ver often. About 2 times a month is normal. When she does it she really gets into it and is excellent, but she only does it when it's spontaneous and unexpected. Is there a way I can ask for it more without sounding like a huge jerk?

• Members
My wife says she loves giving me head, but I don't get it ver often.  About 2 times a month is normal.  When she does it she really gets into it and is excellent, but she only does it when it's spontaneous and unexpected.  Is there a way I can ask for it more without sounding like a huge jerk?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Tell her you LOVE when she gives you head - that you think about it all the time! I love when my hubby says things like that - they are true, and I love it - gets me excited when he thinks that way. Expecially if your wife really gets into it - I love giving my hubby head, and he loves getting it - but part of it is that he loves it so much and I know how much pleasure I can give him - I really like it as much as he does! Tell her how you feel - that you crave it - you imagine it - she' the best!