Official Community Forums Home

Bored With Toys...

I know that sounds unbelievable, but its true! I would really love some recommendations for some new, kinky stuff thats not too expensive.

My boyfriend and I have purchased some toys on various sites (including here) and they all seem to be the same. I have a pocket rocket, a basic slim vibrator, a larger vibrator, an ultimate pearl beaded rabbit vibrator, and a gspot vibe. I find the gspot doesnt have much of an effect on me, no matter how i position it, but it still feels good. My boyfriend also purchased a penis pump, but it ended up not being as much fun as we anticipated...

Any recommendations would be wonderful, I don't want to end up getting bored with my sex life! Thanks!

Well, have you tried using some adult films?

Double Penetration toys (aka DP) for the vaginal and anal areas? Clit pump? Have you tried anal sex? What about toys for him, like masturbators, fake cyber-skin pussies, cockrings, adult magazines? Role playing? Dressing up (like a naughty teacher)? Write him a sexy little story, with the 2 of you, or even a fantasy lover, the star.

Make it fun, new, and exciting. I do best when I make lists for pretty much everything. My memory sucks (I think my daughter took my mind and lost it), so lists make things a lot easier.

The key is, as Howard said, to have fun. The use of toys is great, but if you're over-using them (each and every time you have sex), then maybe you should spice up your sex life a bit more. Be a bit more adventurous. Flirt with each other. Tease each other using text messages, e-mails, sexy little notes left here and there. Go comando one day, and call him up and tell him so. I can pretty much guarantee that he will be thinking about that all day long!

• Members

Geez louise! You are WAYYYYY too young to be tired of toys (or sex) and looking for help! While I applaud your willingness to find answers and ideas so quickly, I wonder if you have really "tried everything" to spice things up.

Once, in my youth, I had a bf who was into everything. Bondage, toys, weird sex - I thought if I kept it up with him that I would surely be bored with sex eventually. What would top what I just did last night? The fact was, we had so much FUN during sex that it was always great! When he used toys with me it was sometimes the same toy, but a whole, new scenario. Or, if he knew I like something (like being tied and teased) he would make sure to repeat it on our next session.

I think you have many of the toys I would suggest for any couple. I think used in a new context, they will be just fine for you. Sex is, as Howard says, adult play, and if you are not playing, then no toy is going to do it for you.

I would suggest reading some of the articles here, the ones on G-Spot orgasm especially, try to relax and have fun and you will have that O. In the meantime, if you are looking for some kinky, not too expensive stuff try Japanese Bondage Rope, blindfolds, handcuffs, warmimg gels, massage oils, oral sex aids. All of these things can add to the moment. The most important thing - and it is FREE - is your imagination.

Good luck!

Mikayla

Thank you for your responses guys! And I'm sorry my post came across that we werent having fun... we have tons of fun in the bedroom, trying different things that do and dont involve toys... but my question was is there any different kind of toys to provide new sensations? Thanks everyone for your suggestions, I will keep them in mind!