Official Community Forums Home

Penis pump

saltybear

• Members

I recently purchased a penis pump from timid. Like to improve my methods so got some questions

What is a good lube, cock gets stuck and won't enlarge.

Is a cockring best used when cock is enlarge by vacuum?

A video,showing processes?

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

What a great question!!! So, when my ex used his, it would indeed get stuck at the base. Sometimes even with lube. Breaking that suction was problematic at times. I would have to try and carefully slide my thumbnail under the lip of the base that was stuck to his pelvic area. If he was alone, he would try and twist it, to wiggle it around. Or he'd try and press around the edge to try and break the seal too.

• Thanks 1

• Members
2 hours ago, Tyger said:

What a great question!!! So, when my ex used his, it would indeed get stuck at the base. Sometimes even with lube. Breaking that suction was problematic at times. I would have to try and carefully slide my thumbnail under the lip of the base that was stuck to his pelvic area. If he was alone, he would try and twist it, to wiggle it around. Or he'd try and press around the edge to try and break the seal too.

The ones I have looked at have a pressure release on the pump.  Also, when looking, the recommended lube was astro lube.